Official: Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Jr RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    He looked like it in the first half.
    Not really, those early rounds were hard fought but you guys are gonna try and it seem like Spence wasn't putting in work.... Brook just magically slowed down after 6 or 7 rounds lol.

Comment

• What were the 3 scorecards when it was stopped? Haven't seen that & don't wanna dig in this maze of comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        What were the 3 scorecards when it was stopped? Haven't seen that & don't wanna dig in this maze of comments.
        Adelaide Byrd had Spence up like 7-8 rounds, I remember. The only real joke score of the bunch, but it's Byrd.

Dave Parris matched my score, 1 round up Spence.

Moretti I think was Spence up 2 rounds.

Comment

• That was a really good fight and clash of styles. Hopefully, Brook can continue his career with all of the eye damage he has received recently. He needs to take a lot of time off which will likely lead to him moving up to 154.

Spence is looking like the class of the division right now. Spence vs. Thurman at Barclays, sign me up!

I would not call Brook a quitter. His eye was damaged for quite a few rounds and he pressed on. He got battered in round 9 or 10 but still kept fighting. All respect to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            How you gonna have it even after 5?

Nevermind I see what you talkin bout.
            i meant 5-5 going into the eleventh. i think brook won the first half easily. then the body work by spence paid off. brook gassed and got stopped. before the fight i was going for spence by late KO.

Comment

• Thoroughly impressed. I've had questions about him at this level, and he answered every one. He didn't have it all his way early, but that body work paid dividends. Congrats to him.

#ManDown #StrapSeason

Comment

• He ****ing quit. Wtf are you spinnin it for I wanted Kell to win majorly but he quit - he knew he was getting weighed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  sepence was easily outboxed in the first half the fight. i had it 5 even after 10 with spence ahead by that KD. if you don't agree don't quote. goodbye
                  Yeah yeah yeah. It's the same thing with you after every fight. You score based on what you want to happen. Not what actually happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    i meant 5-5 going into the eleventh. i think brook won the first half easily. then the body work by spence paid off. brook gassed and got stopped. before the fight i was going for spence by late KO.
                    I'm tracking now brother. That was my fault. I had it 3-2 Spence after 5. But I can see where you coming from bruh.

Comment

• PROPS to Spence!

He won and that is it!

Comment

Working...
                      X