Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO!] [BREAKING NEWS] ERIK GOMEZ ADMITS "We avoided GGG, Canelo WASN'T READY"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what the dickless canela fans will say now........ LMAO i was like LMAO

how can you defend dick tucking?

Comment

translation:

last year, ggg was still looking unstoppable, this year ggg seem more human like, now canelo is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
        You conveniently left out that he said Canelo wanted to fight him but that DLH and Gomez didn't feel like he was ready.

Talk about biased interpreting. FOH.
        Originally posted by icha View Post
        your translation is inacurate, gomez said "as a team oscar and i didnt think he was ready" he never said that was the reason the fight didnt get made, he also said "since we didnt make the fight last year, then the plan was september"... never in that interview said that was the reason for the fight not being made last year...
        Stop being so goddamn ignorant *slaps the hell out of u both*, the clear point here is THOSE OFFERS on the table WERE FAKE. They didnt think he was ready so there was no true intention of making the fight regardless of what they wanted to make the public believe. THEY FOOLED you and Canela fans lmfao.

Comment

Everyone knew this already though, right? It was plain as day only the canela fans were in disbelief about it. I will say if he fights GGG within his next two fights his *****ness level will go down.

Comment

Nothing new. Some fights get made after years of excuses.

Comment

Canelo been wanting to fight Hype Job Lil G. In Mexico, they treat Lil Gs like Lil whores...

Comment

Not really shocking to hear. Its seemed obvious to me Canelo wanted the fight, but Oscar didn't. Hopefully that's still true after this weekend when they can legit make the fight finally.

Comment

how about the whole quote, buddy?

Comment

I been telling ya'll, Canelo shook AF.

Comment

Where is GEE & Fable anyway??? Isn't it about time for a stupid fuggin' quote from him by now???

Comment

Working...
                      X