No announcement yet.

David Rockefeller dead!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    Look at this idiot advocating for a one world government like the sheep he is
    You

are

a

fucking

moron.

also:

"I don't recall that I have said — and I don't think that I really feel — that we need a world government. We need governments of the world that work together and collaborate. But, I can't imagine that there would be any likelihood — or even that it would be desirable — to have a single government elected by the people of the world."

David Rockafeller, 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      You

are

a

fucking

moron.

also:

"I don't recall that I have said — and I don't think that I really feel — that we need a world government. We need governments of the world that work together and collaborate. But, I can't imagine that there would be any likelihood — or even that it would be desirable — to have a single government elected by the people of the world."

David Rockafeller, 2007.
      I'm a moron????? and when did I mention anything about alex jones at all?

here's a quote from rockefeller:
      Quote:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

He went on to explain:

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle

gee I wonder wtf was he talking about there...

care to explain?

Comment

Quote:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

He went on to explain:

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle

care to explain?

That's not a real quote from Rockefeller. Someone made that up. Jesus Christ dude. At least Google something before you post it. Fuck.
        Last edited by paulf; 03-21-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Its not as if somebody isnt gonna take his place

Comment

I see the usual cucktards are here. When soros dies, I expect to see the same idiots saying how great he was too.

Comment

7 heart transplants later... died of heart congestion wow
              This is where squealpiggy would've said: "Citation needed":.
              Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 03-21-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

That's not a real quote from Rockefeller. Someone made that up. Jesus Christ dude. At least Google something before you post it. Fuck.
                here's another quote:

David Rockefeller: “Some men are born to rule, but most men are born to be ruled”

let me guess he didnt say that either

stop living under a rock. It is a possibility that evil people exist in this world and do grimy shit behind closed doors. Hell even JFK warned everyone about it.

Comment

If you look at the public Facebook posts about his death.... Holy **** do we live in a society of semi-conscious infantile ******s. People celebrating his death because of "Illuminati/NWO/7 heart transplants/secret ruler for the world" stuff (all of it completely untrue, word twisting, bizarre bullshit). He didn't rule the world, he wasn't part of the Illuminati, and he didn't have seven heart transplants you FUCKING MORONS.

He was an incredibly powerful and influential man who made a great effort to help the poor, improve humanity, advance modern medicine, etc to a degree that cannot even be measured. Would you lot prefer if he had bought up a few countries, made himself king, and exploited people or something?

"But he rich and evil doe. I seen the Alex Jones DVD. He gonna reduce the world population and take over doe. Check the Netflix doc. Seven heart transplants."

These people like to think that they're onto some secret knowledge that no one else is on to. The only problem is that these so called evil men are spending millions and billions of dollars to make the world a better place.

Wealthy people like that have huge egos where they want to be remembered as huge philanthropists who tried to better the world and not as some sort of monsters looking to illuminati the globe.

Comment

Quote:

He went on to explain:

care to explain?
                    First of it's not Bilderberger...it's Bilderberg and that quote is of dubious origin supposedly something he said in 1991 but not written down...showing up only in conspiracy literature in 1993.

Bilderberg meetings are notorious for being secretive...the discussions are not made public to the press. That quote is just something floating around by conspiracy fanatics.

Think about it...why would you invite the press to your meetings (for 40 years) expecting them to be quite about what they hear? That is complete nonsense...that would be like asking a known child-molester to baby-sit your child.
                    Last edited by jaded; 03-21-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

But did he ever fart on whores like Chuck Berry used to often do?

I think not.

Comment

Working...
                      X