Powerful testimony

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    cop out from beginning to end.

more of those who are alive are living in utter shlt conditions due to NO FAULT OF THEIRS ! is that how YOU would set up shop if YOU were god ?

thats right, you are incapable of (unwilling to) put yourself in that situation. we know why.
    I won't put myself in His seat because I'm not Him. Too much love and respect to try to play God. You on the other hand seem to want to blame God for man's mistakes. Gave man the garden, told him what was good and what not to do, man did his own thing and got kicked out.

Led the Israel out of Egypt, even parted the Red Sea and they walked across dry land to get to the other side, they make an idol out of melted gold when they get to the other side. And those are just a couple examples. You seem to think you know better than God.

You also seem confused. YOU reject God but you want him to do everything for you. In what walk of life does that work, let alone with God? The world has fallen and is in need of Him. He sent His Son to die for OUR sins, that's how much love He has for us. World would be different if we weren't so busy pointing the finger and followed Christ. You should talk to Him, I'm sure if you were sincere and really actually wanted answers He would answer you. Praying for you buddy, as well as everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
      Don't make me burn down a church
      Be careful! You know punishment for your sins can pass down to your children?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I won't put myself in His seat because I'm not Him. Too much love and respect to try to play God. You on the other hand seem to want to blame God for man's mistakes. Gave man the garden, told him what was good and what not to do, man did his own thing and got kicked out.

Led the Israel out of Egypt, even parted the Red Sea and they walked across dry land to get to the other side, they make an idol out of melted gold when they get to the other side. And those are just a couple examples. You seem to think you know better than God.

You also seem confused. YOU reject God but you want him to do everything for you. In what walk of life does that work, let alone with God? The world has fallen and is in need of Him. He sent His Son to die for OUR sins, that's how much love He has for us. World would be different if we weren't so busy pointing the finger and followed Christ. You should talk to Him, I'm sure if you were sincere and really actually wanted answers He would answer you. Praying for you buddy, as well as everyone else.
        Semi will continue to be doom as long as he keeps masturbating to ****ography.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Semi will continue to be doom as long as he keeps masturbating to ****ography.
          How are things going Siablo? I don't really see you post on here that much anymore

Comment

How are things going Siablo? I don't really see you post on here that much anymore
            Not much. I usually post early in the morning or just as night begins. In the day I am working. have you made a pick in the Garcia-Thurman pick 'em thread?

Comment

Not much. I usually post early in the morning or just as night begins. In the day I am working. have you made a pick in the Garcia-Thurman pick 'em thread?
              No I haven't yet. I wanted to watch their last couple fights one more time before I did. I'm leaning towards Garcia though. Although I want to pick Thurman something keeps telling me Garcia is going to walk him into something.

Looking forward to the fight though. This year is turning out great as far as match-ups so far.

Comment

No I haven't yet. I wanted to watch their last couple fights one more time before I did. I'm leaning towards Garcia though. Although I want to pick Thurman something keeps telling me Garcia is going to walk him into something.

Looking forward to the fight though. This year is turning out great as far as match-ups so far.
                Nah man. Thurman by decision. I am just not sure if I should go wide or close.

Comment

Nah man. Thurman by decision. I am just not sure if I should go wide or close.
                  Haha, now I might pick Garcia just so we can do a points bet.

Comment

Chudd my guy, I was a stout believer in the bible. Until I got word of the Sumerian texts and learned the history behind Rome and the dissection of the Canon and all things in between.

For example, Genesis is a terribly watered down and edited version of the Sumerian epic of creation. Free of the names and actual assignments of the en****** involved.

If you actually pay attention to biblical lore it's pretty clear that they're speaking about more than one entity.

And Yeshua Christos, he was a great avatar with a hidden message for humanity, but his teachings were vastly distorted and the Gnostic Christians who held his teachings were annihilated in favor of the Pauline doctrine. Remember the apostle Paul never knew Yeshua, food for thought my dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Chudd my guy, I was a stout believer in the bible. Until I got word of the Sumerian texts and learned the history behind Rome and the dissection of the Canon and all things in between.

For example, Genesis is a terribly watered down and edited version of the Sumerian epic of creation. Free of the names and actual assignments of the en****** involved.

If you actually pay attention to biblical lore it's pretty clear that they're speaking about more than one entity.

And Yeshua Christos, he was a great avatar with a hidden message for humanity, but his teachings were vastly distorted and the Gnostic Christians who held his teachings were annihilated in favor of the Pauline doctrine. Remember the apostle Paul never knew Yeshua, food for thought my dude.
                      I have no idea what you are talking about, haha. If it's any parallels you can save it. I follow the Bible man. Christ has done great things for me and hasn't steered me wrong. My faith is in Him. I could go on with stories, but testimony seems to be wasted on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X