No announcement yet.

U.S.A Soccer star Megan Rapinoe like Kaepernick kneels during national anthem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    Green sent...Quite simply the facts don't support the narrative. These activist are a bunch of sheep to scared too think for themselves.
    Thanks. It's just played out at this point.

I told a black co worker of mine whom I respect and admire, "what struggle is it the black modern man speaks of? Are we not all on the same boat? Weren't Asians discriminated against in America's past as well and where are they now? I don't see an Asian Lives Matter causing havoc and destruction to their own damn communities."

He agreed and said he was tired of blacks claiming a "struggle" as if they were given no solutions to their own self imposed prisons. Does racism still exist? Of course, But we need to get over it and realize we can't change the world entirely. Yes, it sucks but atleast it's not as rampant as it once was in our past. People just need to grow up and own up to their own stupidity. We laughed it off and shook our heads before switching conversations to something more work related.

Truth be told I agree. People need to act like "adults" and recognize their own mistakes and be "smart" enough to correct them. Until then we will continue having a bunch of dindu nuffin's doing something stupid, getting deleted from society and so the cycle continues.

Comment

Comment

Why do gays think their forms of injustices aligns itself with what blacks deal and struggle with?

I wonder if they know that most blacks despise gays?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          What an idiot. Who cares if street thugs get killed? it means $60,000 less for the tax payer each year to keep in prison.
          Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Easy to protest things people haven't gone through even for a day. I say let's make those 2 into cops for a couple of months and put them in the worst areas of Chicago to see if how they perceive things then
          green k sent

Comment

What struggle do black people deal with? Can someone explain?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              I bet these same pieces of ***** would be singing a whole different tune if our warring enemies were greeting them at their front door with a long barrel ready to re adjust their facial features.

GTFO, what the **** is not standing up or kneeling during the national anthem going to do aside from garner them more attention? Is it going to help their cause? Nope. Cause at the end of the day Darnell will still be killing Darvell and no one will bat an eye. Shaniqua will still be pushing out 3 babies by the age of 25 and the children won't have a strong father figure in their life to guide them, thus falling into the system's game plan. Tyrone will still prefer to slang drugs and sound ignorant rather than speak proper English and get a proper education. Oh, and cops will still be off killing criminals while BLM and other similar movements wait patiently to jump on the wagon and cause a ruckus and a further racial divide while concealing their hatred behind the veil of victimization. The black community needs to fix itself, period.
              hahahaha... truth bomb

Comment

if no one is there to see it did she really kneel?

Comment

Working...
                X