Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the posters who box, train or just work out at the gym, lets share video/tips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Watched em all man, but the quality is godamn awful. I noticed your partner - Rae is it? Got on the headgear and is letting you get inside a bit more - deliberately I guess, the guys got some moves. Not sure what to add - you've clearly got a ways to go before it starts to come naturally, but it seems like your attitude's spot on. How old are you btw? And how long you been training?
    I first boxed in 05-07 been away a long time. Been getting into coaching ....I'd just work out but I got the itch to get back in the ring. Started sparring in October for fun. Did well vs other green guys and the head coach ask me did I want to do a few fights before I focus on helping him with the gym. I said hell yea so I got serious late last year. I'm 31

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      I first boxed in 05-07 been away a long time. Been getting into coaching ....I'd just work out but I got the itch to get back in the ring. Started sparring in October for fun. Did well vs other green guys and the head coach ask me did I want to do a few fights before I focus on helping him with the gym. I said hell yea so I got serious late last year. I'm 31
      Hmm. Kinda funny so you boxed a bit around the ages of 19 - 21 and did Taekwondo when you were younger which is roughly my background (cept I did judo too before Taekwondo) boxed a bit between the ages of 19 -20. I think there's a pic of me around that age kicking around somewhere on here. I didn't stick with it though, too ****y and full of stupid pride and not enough discipline. I'm 44 now and just gone back to martial arts in the last coupla years, though it's old man style now - Aikido's more my speed these days, though I've been trying out with Systema and think it might be a good fit.

Comment

Working...
      X