Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francisco Vargas vs Nicholas Walters @130, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francisco Vargas vs Nicholas Walters @130, who wins?

I know he quit and he will probably won't get anymore hbo dates but what do you think of this match-up and who do you favor? I personally think it will be a great fight. A potential fight of the year fight. Bob and Oscar need to make it happen.

Good fight.. 50/50

Salido-walters would also be great.. Even rocky-walters

Comment

I'm going with walters.vargas isn't hard to find and in a slug fest I going with the guy who has the superior punching power and that's walters.I still believe the axe man causes problems for everybody at 130 not named lomachenko.walters already beat sosa who is champ right now.

Comment

Walters, probably by KO

Comment

Should be a good fight. Not sure who I like.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            I'm going with walters.vargas isn't hard to find and in a slug fest I going with the guy who has the superior punching power and that's walters.I still believe the axe man causes problems for everybody at 130 not named lomachenko.walters already beat sosa who is champ right now.
            It's a closer fight to be honest. If you look at Walter's knockouts, the top fighters he KO'D were natural flyweights. Vargas is a bigger fighter than donaire and darchinian. Vargas has proven power at this weight class. I see it as 50/50.

Comment

If Walters quit while not even hurt and Vargas is relentless guess what Walters will do again? Not to mention Walters CAN be hurt.

Comment

If he stays active, nobody else at 130 is beating Walters IMO I think he destroys Vargas and Salido because they can't avoid his Power like Loma was able to

Comment

Working...
                X