Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Reacts To Pacquiao's Remarks on ****sexuality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perfect example of why most people's dislike of ****sexuals has nothing to do with religion

attention starved flamer prancing around in rainbow undies to constantly remind you what he does with his anus=unlikable person

get a new gimmick you PATHETIC shallow person
    Last edited by ////; 02-17-2016, 10:30 PM.

Comment

If a straight guy spent all of his time wearing things and talking about things related to his obsession with **** sex people would just consider him mentally disabled or dismiss him as a pervert who stopped developing during puberty

But when a queer does it he's a national hero and we all need to appreciate his bravery, applaud his anus, anyone who rolls their eyes is "scared and secretly horny"

weak gullible brainwashed generation

Comment

Cruz wants Manny to park it in his a**.

Comment

Flo mos will hate Manny more!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Where is Yusaf Mack? Let's get his thoughts on this

Hey he isnt gay it was a misunderstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              Cruz sounds like he really wants to meet Pacquiao and even spar with him. He really is bending over FORWARD extending that invitation.
              I just fixed your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
                perfect example of why most people's dislike of ****sexuals has nothing to do with religion

attention starved flamer prancing around in rainbow undies to constantly remind you what he does with his anus=unlikable person

get a new gimmick you PATHETIC shallow person
                this is my biggest issue with a majority of gays.

i had a boss and after 3 years of working together he told me he was gay. i was shocked because all the gays i've ever met, it's like their lives are overcome with spreading the word of their sexual orientation like some fukd up jehovas witness. poor bastard ... we had countless HH's of his just being at the bar and my trying to score and i'm sure he's wanting some cack just dying to go to dupont circle in DC.

i literally told him, "you're my kinda gay".

Comment

again the the U.S gay population blew out of proportion. Whatever Manny said was absolutely true and he's entitled to his opinion. Same sex marriage is immoral and should be banned. But we live in the country wherein half of the gov-t are gay and that's pathetic. Arum probably is gay too but secretly hides it

Comment

nobody would know who this clown was if he hadn't come "out the closet".. gain fame for your skills and victories not because you ..(i cant even say it)

see that these ****s got me scared too tf is going on?

..i wanna apologize to all who might be offended by this post.

did.i just apologize?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      Where were these comments when Floyd was making gay-bashing innuendos about Oscar De La Hoya? Hmm.. Oh I see... it's all fan boy stuff
                      umm floyd has no endorsements, basically meaning he can say whatever df he wants. if pacquiao was with the money team he wouldn't be going through this.

Comment

Working...
                      X