No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: I've got 6 toes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
    One of the phenotypic consequences of inbreeding. Also, known as polydactyly. Inbreds.
    Its not caused by inbreeding, its completely random usually a genetic mutation. I read somewhere that if a parent smokes a lot it can cause it, but only like 1 in a million babies are born with it. its super rare.

Inbreeding causes genetic diseases.

I think Angels father was a heavy chain smoker and stopped smoking when he got throat cancer.

Sometimes, mutagens like radiation, UV light and cigarettes can cause mutations, but not all mutations have an outside cause. It may be due to spontaneous breaking of chemical bonds in the DNA or errors in the way in which DNA is copied.

As polydactyly is usually caused by a random mutation, only one of the parents would be affected and so inbreeding does not increase the likelihood of a child developing polydactyly.

If both parents were polydactyls, then the likelihood of the child being affected is 75% but this is not increased by inbreeding.
    http://www.themedschoolproject.com/2...x-fingers.html

Comment

hes a cheat he has an extra toe

Comment

if he ever gets a Floyd fight he better keep this under wraps, Floyd wont stand for that

Comment

Why he is so flat footed.

Comment

Freaking freak.

Should change his nick to Danny "Freak" Garcia.

Comment

6 knuckles would be better for boxing

Comment

If Garcia demands Peterson cut off his beard, Peterson should counter demand Garcia cut off his extra toe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  If Garcia demands Peterson cut off his beard, Peterson should counter demand Garcia cut off his extra toe.
                  What's the deal with that? He as to cut it right?

Comment

Bernard and Danny are aliens Bernard is Danny's real father lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Its not caused by inbreeding, its completely random usually a genetic mutation. I read somewhere that if a parent smokes a lot it can cause it, but only like 1 in a million babies are born with it. its super rare.

Inbreeding causes genetic diseases.

I think Angels father was a heavy chain smoker and stopped smoking when he got throat cancer.

http://www.themedschoolproject.com/2...x-fingers.html
                      Lol I was taking the mick, but inbreeding does cause polydactyly, I'm a biomed student and I study genetics! Relatives share a similar genetic code and therefore errors are more likely to be copied. As they both may have the same faulty alleles these are going to be copied and expressed as there is no healthy copy to counter it. I.e royal families which try keep the blood "pure" often have deformities down the line. Mainly genetic diseases yes but limb deformities are a risk.
                      Last edited by SalimShady1212; 04-09-2015, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X