Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: Today on ESPN First Take (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rme7 View Post
    Wtf?! Why are people overrating Mays power? Dude hasn't had a single knock out since Ortiz.
    I almost feel like it's a defense mechanism for Floyd fans, it's honestly ridiculous. Nothing over the last ten years suggests he will ko manny.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      He didn't think Marquez could do what he did either ... None of us did. If he goes into this with that attitude he's gonna get hurt.
      Marpeds took a severe beating and was on his way out. It took Marpeds 4 fights and memo juice to do that. When Mayweather gets attacked by fast combos he tends to move out or turtle shell sometime. Floyd is more of a pop shot type. With the occasional counter.

Comment

Mayweather's eyebrow was flashing against his will.

He was trying to act like he wasn't bothered, he clearly was.

Pac was smiling calm, Floyd was consciously trying to look calm and cool.

He knows all the pressure is on him, Pac is the underdog, been knocked out, the perception is that Floyd has been ducking... if he loses people's accusations that he cherrypicked etc will be vindicated.

Interestingly also he had a line put up that they couldn't cross (look at their feet at the press conference) he didn't wanna be too close to him.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          I almost feel like it's a defense mechanism for Floyd fans, it's honestly ridiculous. Nothing over the last ten years suggests he will ko manny.
          In the build up of almost every recent Mayweather fight since Oscar, I keep hearing the myth of Mayweather's power but when was his last truly clean KO? Ortiz? gtfo. Hatton? Man was done and too small. Who else? How many truly great fighters has Mayweather stopped? lol.

Pacquiao has nothing to worry about in terms of power.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            In the build up of almost every recent Mayweather fight since Oscar, I keep hearing the myth of Mayweather's power but when was his last truly clean KO? Ortiz? gtfo. Hatton? Man was done and too small. Who else? How many truly great fighters has Mayweather stopped? lol.

Pacquiao has nothing to worry about in terms of power.
            Mayweather has the power to stop people walking through him shown that KO power? no but he must have some pop.

Comment

Canelo seemed to be bothered by Floyd's punches. Floyd has enough pop to have fighters think twice.

Comment

Steven A. Smith is sucha nuthugger. But this is the kind of buildup that has been missing for this fight.

Pacman wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Dachozen1 View Post
                  Canelo seemed to be bothered by Floyd's punches. Floyd has enough pop to have fighters think twice.
                  I do believe this but you have to KO Manny to stop him. This will be a very interesting fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X