No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    lmao stop it dude, stop it. I'm trying to finish my drink here without spittin up on my keyboard. wtf. danny exposed... by brandon fuckin rios teehee. that'll be the day. where do you get this stuff man, seriously?!
    LOL man you had me rolling dude, your comment was funny, ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
      Rios would knock out Danny in the ring, then bit!h slap Angel on the sideline Mojon!
      really?!?....do you understand that we're talking about grown men and not some school kids?!?...this is REAL life bro...get with it!!

Comment

Rios will Knock out both the Garcia's send them back to the bottom where they belong.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
          so rios wants the garcia's but nothing to do with bradley? very interesting.......
          They probably didn't ask him about Bradley. Although I do see a better chance of that fight happening since both are Bob Arums bit__es. We prob won't see him fight Garcia or Matthysse.

I wanna see Rios fight Ajose Olusegun. Ajose taps Rios a__ too!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            really?!?....do you understand that we're talking about grown men and not some school kids?!?...this is REAL life bro...get with it!!
            talking about grown men now huh! well Angel sure don't act like one, with that big mouth of his.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              uh huh, and pac won his last fight with marquez

gtfo lol
              :ANYWORD: we were talking about Rios and Danny?

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                talking about grown men now huh! well Angel sure don't act like one, with that big mouth of his.
                I agree Angel acts immature for his age but Rios talks just as much ****.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  :ANYWORD: we were talking about Rios and Danny?

yes, we were. your point being?

Comment

lol notice only people who think Danny wins are from philly or some puerto rican nut hugger

Comment

This is why I like Rios. The boy dont give a shyt and fights the samw way.

Comment

Working...
                      X