No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    As a former rios hater and now a fan of his in the ring I have to go with rios on this one. Danny can't bang with bam bam
    but danny can outbox him. can't beleive people are still underestimating this kid

i'd slightly favor garcia over rios

Comment

• Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
      **** off Rios. Get in line - Mathysse is THE contender
      If that was the case then Rios wont get his shot at Danny cause Matthysse will knock Garcia out cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Southpawology

Ok I respect that, I still feel like you're overrating garcia a bit. I like garcia BTW, but I really feel this is a coinflip fight. Hopefully they make it happen I would pay for this fight.

thats fine, and I respect that too. I just dont see how someone can say this is a coinflip fight, i really dont. everytime i see someone say that, i just get flabbergasted. rios is so bad in the ring, i dont see how anyone with a minimal amount of skills doesnt take rios out with ease
        you picked Alvarado to win. stfu.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

yea I did. I picked the wrong bum to win, big frikkin whoop. 2 bums fight and 1 bum wins, wow congratulations.

now go try and pick scraps somewhere else, rooster, or should i say cock?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz
            Quote:

Originally Posted by El Gallo Negro!

yea I did. I picked the wrong bum to win, big frikkin whoop. 2 bums fight and 1 bum wins, wow congratulations.

now go try and pick scraps somewhere else, rooster, or should i say co ck?
            you picked wrong because of hate. you're picking wrong here because of hate as well.

Comment

Working...
            X