Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever hit somebody of the opposite sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    No, but I'll be honest... last night tested me.

After we calmed down, I said... I'd never lay a hand on you, and I don't condone men hitting a female, but that **** that just happened.. that's why they do.

She goes. I know I'm sorry.

Care to elaborate?

Comment

We get into some petty argument about she thought I had an attitude, but she had one blah blah ****in blah.. it escalates into yelling, I start getting pissed because she has to have the last word and won't shut the **** up. So I go to leave, as Im approaching the door she comes from the side and walks literally into me, won't let me walk out the door, I just keep going "excuse me, excuse me, excuse me" At this point Im fuming, like Im ready to throw a couch through a wall... and she proceeds to say "what? oh is this pissing you off?" so I take a right turn and attempt to go out the sunporch door, she throws herself in front of that door, so Im trying to pull this door knob with all her weight against the door lol... then I just say **** it, I grab the side of the door with both hands and just rip it open with her in front of it.. lol... walk in the sunporch, take this chair and toss it aside and walk out of the sunporch door lol.

That **** "What? Is this pissing you off"

I told her later, if you were a guy I would of knocked your ****in jaw sideways....

She goes I know

Comment

We get into some petty argument about she thought I had an attitude, but she had one blah blah ****in blah.. it escalates into yelling, I start getting pissed because she has to have the last word and won't shut the **** up. So I go to leave, as Im approaching the door she comes from the side and walks literally into me, won't let me walk out the door, I just keep going "excuse me, excuse me, excuse me" At this point Im fuming, like Im ready to throw a couch through a wall... and she proceeds to say "what? oh is this pissing you off?" so I take a right turn and attempt to go out the sunporch door, she throws herself in front of that door, so Im trying to pull this door knob with all her weight against the door lol... then I just say **** it, I grab the side of the door with both hands and just rip it open with her in front of it.. lol... walk in the sunporch, take this chair and toss it aside and walk out of the sunporch door lol.

I told her later, if you were a guy I would of knocked your ****in jaw sideways....

She goes I know

Comment

No, but I'll be honest... last night tested me.

After we calmed down, I said... I'd never lay a hand on you, and I don't condone men hitting a female, but that **** that just happened.. that's why they do.

She goes. I know I'm sorry.

Good work controlling yourself, it's difficult to do, I know.

Comment

I hit my little sister when I was a kid. Such a horrible guy I am, I can't believe they let me walk the streets

Comment

She goes I know
              Sound like a great excuse for make up sex right there Reed bro

No wonder she kept going, keep getting angry like that. That fuel to the fire of fiesty women.

Comment

She goes I know
                Been there, done that. And it sounds to me like you have one fiery female on your hands there, I'd watch it, I know firsthand how quickly they can spiral out of control on your ass.

The "standing infront of the door" thing I can definitely relate to. Same situation as yours, we were making dinner together, started arguing about dumb **** because she took offense to a wisecrack of mine, and it just snowballed.

Eventually, I'm packing all of my **** into my luggage in the bedroom (this was at her place, she had moved recently, and I travelled to see her, 300 miles from my home), preparing to leave.

Of course, she stands in the doorway, refusing to let me exit the bedroom. I try to go around her, and she cuts me off like a defensive lineman. I fake right, and go left like a prime Allen Iverson, but somehow this chick read my eyes and anticipated the move. Blocked again.

I notice her arm leaning in the doorway, and I think to myself : "Go under the arm, bro!", so I try, and she jerks it down real fast to cut me off, leading to an elbow to my eye socket.

And this point I'm totally raging, and I'm like : "Get the fuck out of the doorway or I'm going to jump out of this goddamn window."

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Been there, done that. And it sounds to me like you have one fiery female on your hands there, I'd watch it, I know firsthand how quickly they can spiral out of control on your ass.

The "standing infront of the door" thing I can definitely relate to. Same situation as yours, we were making dinner together, started arguing about dumb **** because she took offense to a wisecrack of mine, and it just snowballed.

Eventually, I'm packing all of my **** into my luggage in the bedroom (this was at her place, she had moved recently, and I travelled to see her, 300 miles from my home), preparing to leave.

Of course, she stands in the doorway, refusing to let me exit the bedroom. I try to go around her, and she cuts me off like a defensive lineman. I fake right, and go left like a prime Allen Iverson, but somehow this chick read my eyes and anticipated the move. Blocked again.

I notice her arm leaning in the doorway, and I think to myself : "Go under the arm, bro!", so I try, and she jerks it down real fast to cut me off, leading to an elbow to my eye socket.

And this point I'm totally raging, and I'm like : "Get the fuck out of the doorway or I'm going to jump out of this goddamn window."

Should of Chris Browned her

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

lmfaooooooooo, like a prime allen iverson.

Ive had to do the same thing, fake right go left, stutter step fall back shoot forward

lmao.

Looks like we both know exactly wtf is the deal lol...

shes generally awesome she just has lapses of disconnection here and there lol

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss
                      lmfaooooooooo, like a prime allen iverson.

Ive had to do the same thing, fake right go left, stutter step fall back shoot forward

lmao.

Looks like we both know exactly wtf is the deal lol...

shes generally awesome she just has lapses of disconnection here and there lol
                      youve been double posting all day.

Comment

Working...
                      X