Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Floyd fans think that fighting Sergio will discredit every Pacquiao' Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Floyd fans think that fighting Sergio will discredit every Pacquiao' Fight?

Okay, so Martinez is thinking of fighting Floyd and *****s believe that once Floyd fights Sergio it will piss on every Pacquiao's fight?

First, floyd is naturally in a bigger weight class. If Floyd challenges the middle weight division then all respect goes to floyd.

All I can say is. "Floyd, wait a couple more weeks and make the fight with pacquiao."

Nothing else to say.

PS. *****s are just hurting...

is this fool 4 real .pacquaio will never take the test he wants no part of floyd you name one fight on pacquiaos record that would be better the fighting sergio your just a troll

im done

Comment

1.noone said it would.
      2.you can't use the word ***** in the title
      3.red K sent

Comment

Originally posted by 007geyweather View Post
        Okay, so Martinez is thinking of fighting Floyd and *****s believe that once Floyd fights Sergio it will piss on every Pacquiao's fight?

First, floyd is naturally in a bigger weight class. If Floyd challenges the middle weight division then all respect goes to floyd.

All I can say is. "Floyd, wait a couple more weeks and make the fight with pacquiao."

Nothing else to say.

well said.

Comment

Team Pac need to stop screening everybody else and make an " official offer " for Floyd , and do it directly to the correct people , they have no problems contacting anyone else but somehow cannot contact the right people for Floyd , nobody else has any trouble contacting Floyds people only Arum .

Comment

INB4 The Ban Stick delete this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              INB4 The Ban Stick delete this thread.
              inb4 the banstick bans this ts

Comment

Originally posted by 007geyweather View Post

Nothing else to say.

Im ashamed or maybe delusional but wasnt Morrales, Barrera, Delahoya, Mosley past there prime when Pac fought them.

Am I wrong if I say didnt he refuse to fight Mosley at 147 until after Mayweather taxed that anus and Mora drew with Mosley.

Didnt Pac also say his business with Marquez was finished after his last fight. Is this the same fighter who wanted no parts of Yuri Foreman. Maybe its me and I will accept that im biased but hearing PAC put on a pedestal after all of the failed negotiatons and giving him awards that we all know he doesnt deserve baffles me. Why would he fight Morrales again after the first defeat when Morrales got taxed by Raheim. Why not fight Raheim or Soto or just for ****s and giggles maybe he would've fought Juan Guzman.

Definition of Ducking
                juan guzman
                Humberto Soto
                Yuri Foreman
                Andre Berto
                Shane Mosley
                Floyd Mayweather
                Tim Bradley
                Nate Campbell
                Kendall Holt
                Juan Diaz
                Devon Alexzander
                Paul Williams
                Sergio Martinez
                Juan Manuel MARQUEZ CATCHWEIGHT OF 144 the worst bull that Ive ever seen.

Comment

If anything it makes all of Manny's recent wins look better.

whether it's 150, 152, or 154.....it will still be a catchweight according to those who have bashed Manny.

I mean let's say Floyd beats Sergio. That means Floyds best win of his career would be at a catchweight and isn't that what Floyd and his fans have been bashing Manny for???

Besides.....Manny moved up to knock off an ATG who went on a greater run than Sergio, when he destroyed Barrera. How that equates to him one upping Manny is beyond me?

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
                    Im ashamed or maybe delusional but wasnt Morrales, Barrera, Delahoya, Mosley past there prime when Pac fought them.

Am I wrong if I say didnt he refuse to fight Mosley at 147 until after Mayweather taxed that anus and Mora drew with Mosley.

Didnt Pac also say his business with Marquez was finished after his last fight. Is this the same fighter who wanted no parts of Yuri Foreman. Maybe its me and I will accept that im biased but hearing PAC put on a pedestal after all of the failed negotiatons and giving him awards that we all know he doesnt deserve baffles me. Why would he fight Morrales again after the first defeat when Morrales got taxed by Raheim. Why not fight Raheim or Soto or just for ****s and giggles maybe he would've fought Juan Guzman.

Definition of Ducking
                    juan guzman
                    Humberto Soto
                    Yuri Foreman
                    Andre Berto
                    Shane Mosley
                    Floyd Mayweather
                    Tim Bradley
                    Nate Campbell
                    Kendall Holt
                    Juan Diaz
                    Devon Alexzander
                    Paul Williams
                    Sergio Martinez
                    Juan Manuel MARQUEZ CATCHWEIGHT OF 144 the worst bull that Ive ever seen.
                    the thing is, you can't use that "he got taxed before he fought them"

Almost all of mayweather's fight got taxed before him so that doesn't make sense. The truth is mosley, dela hoya, morrales, etc... would have gotten beaten any day of the week and weight class of their choice..

Comment

Working...
                    X