Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“BELIEVE IT OR NOT” BLACK FIGHTERS DON’T DRAW! ,, (by Pedro Fernandez)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;11288923]
    Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

I meant as trying to be black. You see a lot of Ricans acting like they're black.
    where do ppl get this from? ive spent my life growing up with ricans and dominicanos and none of them try to be "black". if anything id say we share a lot of aspects of our culture. but try to be black? i dont agree.

if thats the case then i guess mexican cholos try to be black too because they share a lot if the gangster **** they do with black gangsters too. that **** makes no sense.

Comment

• [QUOTE=joseph5620;11288892]
      Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      lol i got love for my latin brothers.Just the ones who wanna be black,I aint
      got no love for yall.Be proud of who u are homebo

Black Latinos do exist genius.
      Well yeah,Look at alfonso blanco from robert garcia gym.Dude looks black
      but hes st8 up latino.

Comment

• [QUOTE=DempseyRollin;11288945]
        Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

where do ppl get this from? ive spent my life growing up with ricans and dominicanos and none of them try to be "black". if anything id say we share a lot of aspects of our culture. but try to be black? i dont agree.

if thats the case then i guess mexican cholos try to be black too because they share a lot if the gangster **** they do with black gangsters too. that **** makes no sense.
        Bro, I grew up in the east coast and was in the Army with a lot of PRs and a lot of them acted black. I haven't really seen Mexicans act black though. Just giving you my OPINION.

Your last comment is dumb.

Comment

• [QUOTE=x3_bazooka_x3;11288916]

Wrong not all Puerto Ricans look like Tito... we are latino to the bone
          Wilfred Benitez? Peter Quillin? Rico Ramos?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;11288955]
            Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post

Bro, I grew up in the east coast and was in the Army with a lot of PRs and a lot of them acted black. I haven't really seen Mexicans act black though. Just giving you my OPINION.

Your last comment is dumb.
            my last comment is the truth. and idc where u grew up. i split my time evenly among both coasts so i kno for a fact wat im saying is true.

Comment

• [QUOTE=x3_bazooka_x3;11288916]

Wrong not all Puerto Ricans look like Tito... we are latino to the bone

Latino is not a race Mr 500,000 dollar home.

Comment

• [QUOTE=DempseyRollin;11288963]

my last comment is the truth. and idc where u grew up. i split my time evenly among both coasts so i kno for a fact wat im saying is true.
                eminem is a ****** lol

Comment

• [QUOTE=DempseyRollin;11288963]

No it's not, it's pathetic. Cholos and all them fuck ups have their own little philosophy or whatever you call it. The only thing they share with black is crime, drugs, alcohol, etc.

Look at all you Ricans talking about "*****" this and "*****" that like you're a black man. I can understand black people telling it to each other but never understood why people talk like that knowing they ain't black. PR that I've seen talked like that constantly and talked black, dressed black, etc.

Comment

• [QUOTE=joseph5620;11288972]
                    Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post

Latino is not a race Mr 500,000 dollar home.
                    WTF? You talking to me? I didn't type that crap.

Comment

• wtf is up with these quotes?

Comment

Working...
                      X