Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Fight Video: Martinez "Cotto is a Pu$$y, he will never fight me, Margarito will"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

LOL @ ******ed people thinking Rafael owned him.

Comment

I don't think it has anything to do with Cotto being a p***y, but Martinez is right. I know Margarito has no problem fighting Martinez, even if Arum wouldn't let it happen.

Comment

Cotto is right, Martinez isn't a seller. That arena for the Barker fight was dead, So many empty seats. Martinez just throwing Cotto's name out there because he wants the big payday, but Cotto knows there aint no money there. Sidebar, Cotto would smash Sergio's nose in with hard jabs all night long. Cotto's jab will be the turning point in that fight if they fought. People jumpin on this Sergio bandwagon way to much.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  Martinez is a ****ing hypocrite and that bs about being 165 on fight night is a load ofd crap. Dude was 176 30 days before his second fight with Williams that means he would have atleast rehydrated to 170. They want to have the size advantage that is why they want to fight WW's and not the 168 pounders. Rafael owned him.
                  Indeed... he is ducking a 45 yr old man named Bernie. SHows where his heart is... fighting little Manny @ 150. BWAH!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                    Indeed... he is ducking a 45 yr old man named Bernie. SHows where his heart is... fighting little Manny @ 150. BWAH!!!!!!
                    If you guys can't honestly see the difference. Then I don't know what to tell you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      LOL @ ******ed people thinking Rafael owned him.
                      Sergio whats the highest you willing to go?? You fight at 168??
                      No, no no , sergio is too smal!!!

At the same time you want to fight guys like Floyd and Pac, Pac came from 135 to 147 and you want him at 150?

Mmm, well, uuhhh, changing sublects!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X