No announcement yet.

If Pascal beats Hopkins this time, Pascal will get robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pascal beats Hopkins this time, Pascal will get robbed

Yep, it might sound quite ironic, but I'm serious.

Pascal will very likely get robbed if he wins and that it goes to the cards.

Why ? Because of the controversy of the last fight. The judges will be afraid to score what they have in front of their eyes. In a way, they will be scoring the last fight to repair what has been done. Put in the fact that Hopkins dominated for most of the fight, Pascal will need multiple KDs or a KO to win.

History has shown quite a few examples of that. Lewis-Holyfield comes to mind. The scorecard you got in the second fight is the scorecard you should have gotten in the first fight, and vice versa...

If Pascal can settle his conditionning issues, I believe we'll get a much closer fight round by round. But as I have said, the judges will feel the pressure, the need to repair, so they will automatically score in favor of Hopkins.

LOL at the people who think Hopkins will get robbed again if it's staged in Canada. Pascal should be the one in fear of a robbery in the current circumstances.

I thought Pascal won the first time. Alot of close rounds. Really hard for Hopkins to outpoint with those two legit knock downs. But I agree, I bet Hopkins get the close decision this time.

It didnt happen with Taylor because Hopkins did even worse in the rematch.

Comment

I doubt it. Hopkins has never been in the favor of a close fight, they've always gone against him.

I also don't expect this fight to be a repeat of the first one. This is a totally new and different fight. I expect a different outcome entirely therefor I'm not worried of any "robbery"

Comment

Working...
      X