No announcement yet.

Who's Your Pick: Juan Diaz-Popo Freitas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Your Pick: Juan Diaz-Popo Freitas

The fight is in a couple of days. It's a big step up in competition for The Baby Bull. Who are you picking to win this one?
    Juan "The Baby Bull" Diaz
    62.50%
    Acelino "Popo" Freitas
    37.50%

The poll is expired.

I'm gonna go with Freitas here. Close call either way though.

Comment

Diaz.......UD.

Comment

I want the baby bull to win this one, just hope he dont get ktfo ...

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
          I'm gonna go with Freitas here. Close call either way though.
          I don't think Freitas will be able to handle Diaz's stamina. I have to pick him. I can only see Freitas winning by early KO, but we haven't really seen what kind of chin Diaz has...

Comment

Friesta needs to keep Daiz on a distance but the long lay off will show as lack of stamina and his party attuide that i seen I would go with the hard working ethic of Jaun Daiz who has good boxing skills and his ability to do many thing that is hard to fight these type of fighters these days.

Daiz is going to use his jab to come in and stay in intell Freitas hold and the ref backs the up

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
              I don't think Freitas will be able to handle Diaz's stamina. I have to pick him. I can only see Freitas winning by early KO, but we haven't really seen what kind of chin Diaz has...
              A very possible outcome. Diaz could outwork Freitas if he can take Freitas' best shots.

Something tells me that Freitas will bother him a lot more than the Jose Cottos and Lakva Sims of the world though.

Comment

diaz by tko.
                Last edited by THEBADBOY BG; 04-26-2007, 12:47 PM.

Comment

I like the baby Bull to outwork and frustrate Freitas.......But he'd better beware I doubt he has been hit by someone with the power Freitas has......Diazs Chin will be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by THEBADBOY BG View Post
                    diaz by ko.
                    lmao.. by KO? he lands too many punches to always go to the cvard or have it TkO......

defintaley not by K.O. for Diaz and i'll bet on that.
                    Last edited by DA1CATAS; 04-26-2007, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X