Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley's Been Random Drug Tested Five Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 tests, and 3 of them were urine tests.

These are grown men that just so happen to get punched in the face for a living.

And some of you are insinuating that they aren't tough enough to handle a prick in the arm, and possible a little irritation or soreness for a day?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      i heard rumors that floyd controls frequency and timing of when the tests take place.
      i heard rumors that osama bin laden and george w. bush have 2 adopted childs together.

Comment

damn is Mosley ok ?? 5 test wow, he must be weak as hell

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          5 tests in the first week. Paranoia much? are they really scared someone is gonna roid up and mask within a matter of hours. And how much benefit would you get with that roids being flushed in and out in that little window.

Boxers can go near death hitting each other in the head, now theres additional tests upon standard testing, getting pricked almost every day cuz some *** was paranoid about another.

And please dont compare swimming or a 40 year dash to 12 rounds of pro boxing.
          The first tests were blood and urine tests and Mosley says those tests were 2 weeks ago. Then he came back a week later, and then 3 days after that.

Comment

wouldnt be shocked if this was floyds plan to sap power from mosely and pac.

maybe he saw the pac vid of why he thought he lost to morales and liked the plan to work on pac.

now maybe thiers some cash in hand for mosley getting more blood taken so close each time to iterupt sparring and mess with mosleys preperations?.

i mean if mosley loses,and says he was affected by blood taking,floyd will just say he was on roids for every fight and lost this becuase shane had no juice?.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X