Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    I'm not going back and debating on that old ass post boy
    How about you educate yourself about Toradol. You're welcome.

Toradol is meant for highly controlled and limited use in hospitals only.

In 2012, according to the lawsuit, an NFL task force recommended that Toradol not be used as preventative medicine before playing football “in light of the FDA’s admonition ‘that [the drug] not be used as a prophylactic medication prior to major surgery or where significant bleeding may occur.’”

One of the men who helped create Toradol, Robert Greenhouse, said he first heard about the drug being taken by athletes in the case of R.A. Dickey, who used it to pitch through a foot injury. After that, he looked into what was happening and told SBNation, “I regard that as drug abuse. If you use it in a way that it was not intended, if you use it in a way that actually is harmful to the person, that in my mind is drug abuse.” He added: “When I was told about this, I said, ‘My goodness, this is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of and these guys should be jailed.’”

"Toradol is a wonder drug," says former All-Pro safety Darren Sharper, who retired last year after 14 NFL seasons. "You get a shot in the butt, and within 10 minutes nothing hurts. And that feeling lasts the entire day."

Even the guy who developed the drug says this is abuse. Pacquaio's team got stopped from cheating. How the **** are you going to give someone Toradol when you openly admit there was no injury going into the fight?

Comment

• This was my question and all I'm concerned to reply about.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      1. Respond to what about Floyd's IV? Salt water helps relieve dehydration. DOES IT HELP HEAL A SURGICALLY REPAIRED FULL THICKNESS ROTATOR CUFF INJURY???? EXPLAIN THAT, DOPE HEAD.
      You're beyond help saying bullsh@t about Floyd taking an IV when he easily makes weight. Dehydration my a55! You know damn well he was masking ped's. How's that for speculation you idiot.
      So it's apparent that you didn't read the link I sent so I'll just cut you off right there and say you're an absolute bias moron and should not be taken seriously and will not waste one second longer of my time trying to talk sense into an obvious blithering fkn moron. Go fk yourself b@tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
        1. Everybody was shocked Floyd agreed to 50/50 split back then. I don't know at what time you started following boxing but it was a given Mayweather was the A side.
        actually i take back what i said earlier, it wasnt 50/50, during 2009-2010 pac was clearly the a-side! look at the work he put in! how is floyd the a-side, see below!

2009 - floyd vs marquez = $1 mil
        2010 - floyd vs mosley = $1.4 mil = $2.4 mil

2009 - manny vs hatton - $825k
        2009 - manny vs cotto - $1.25 mil
        2010 - manny vs clottey - $700k
        2010 - manny vs margarito - $1.15 mil = $3.9 mil

Comment

This was my question and all I'm concerned to reply about.

You're beyond help saying bullsh@t about Floyd taking an IV when he easily makes weight. Dehydration my a55! You know damn well he was masking ped's. How's that for speculation you idiot.
          So it's apparent that you didn't read the link I sent so I'll just cut you off right there and say you're an absolute bias moron and should not be taken seriously and will not waste one second longer of my time trying to talk sense into an obvious blithering fkn moron. Go fk yourself b@tch.

Please tell me the process of how Floyd was masking PED's.

But I'll warn you....why do you think ADP02 got merked out by me 4-0 in our thunderdome battle about PED's.

But regardless of that, let's hear your scenario of what happened so I can put you in your place, you little pvssy.

Apparently you didn't read the link I showed you where EVERYONE IN PAC'S CAMP WAS LYING ABOUT ERRYTHANG. You got that, or do you want some more. I can keep schooling you all day, clown.

Comment

• BoxingTrav - next time just post under your real account playa.

Comment

bullsh@t

How's about this:

They said Kobe Bryant had the same injury and surgery, right?

Kobe 1st day back shooting: 7 months later.

Pacquiao on the court shooting: 3 months.

Explain bltch

Comment

bullsh@t

On Sunday, they said the shoulder needed 30-40 days of rest:

Speaking with reporters at his Delano Hotel suite on Sunday, May 3, the day after his unanimous decision loss, the Filipino boxer said that he had sent his sparring partners home early after he suffered a tear in his right rotator cuff during a sparring session.

He said the doctor told him to rest his shoulder for 30-40 days.

On Monday, the doctor only told him a short rest:

Pacquiao’s promoter said in a statement on Monday that doctors had “concluded that with short rest, treatments and close monitoring, Manny could train and, on May 2, step into the ring against Floyd Mayweather”.
                This dude is a fraud! Admit he's a liar!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Cool story bro. You still alive after what I did to you? You are better off still ducking me. I'm waiting for the permaban that never happened you dlckless wimp.
                  You will always be my personal dlck sucker...:AOR: My bltch for life

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Being that you ran away from me for exposing your alts, and made empty threats about perma-banning me that you couldn't live up to, I think you should shut the **** up and take my c0ck from out your throat bltch. How about that?

Or, you can perma-ban me. Do it bltch. I dare you. Let's see how much power you DON'T have.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Oh, and don't forget, according to your gay lover, Spoon, you're my bltch.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Have you answered my past questions? Have answered my question about Pac boy being your biatch?

LMAOOO. You know...the guy that you share things about how "tight" you two are together...

Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
                      me and pacboy are tight! We share stuff.

LMAOOOO. Oh, and you loving up on men.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Damn bambam i missed you man.
                      Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      I love you

Your f@ggoty a$$ was exposed. Next.

Comment

Working...
                      X