Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love the anti-semitic remarks. POS come in all shades as this thread shows.

Comment

Well lets just hope he retired soon

Comment

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2000/06/0...ts-to-ibf.html

Comment

This is an answer to A.K. and everyone else on this rotten rag, except Original Zero and Robbie Barrett, who, to me seem to have mor brains and manners than the whole lot of the floor sweepings left over.

This is my very first post for several years after promising myself that I would post no more, not being able to stand the drek and open sewer crap coming from the quarter brains of many of the posters on here. You are not interested in talking about boxing, but about tearing others to pieces with lies and filthy imagination. This is also my last post for at least another 5 years, unless another piece of dirt like you comes along.

You are not only an Anti-Semite but also a liar....like all Anti-Semites and Jew haters.

It may interest you to know that Arum began his career by being a tax lawyer, eventually rising to the head of a department for Robert Kennedy.

You should look into yourself...and from the right place, if you can bend your neck down that far, and you'll be frightened at what you see. Nearly everything you use today, like computer and medical technology and a lot more, was invented and perfected by Jews to whom you owe a large vote of thanks. Probably kept a lot of your undeserving relatives alive too....

Otherwise you are just a dirty dog, beneath my contempt.
          Last edited by edgarg; 07-04-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Haven't Manny fans defended Arum for years?

You knew the dude was a snake. He is the reason Manny didn't get to fight Floyd 7 years ago.it took Manny and Floyd meeting at a basketball game to finally get a deal some. And Arum made up the injury after Floyd beat him.

Comment

He paid off the IBF guy back in the day. I'm sure there is something going on with the WBO guy thats corrupt cuz 8 of the WBO titles are held by Top Rank fighters. Arum's fighter contracts are probably the sketchiest in the business cuz I believe they've help lead more than a couple guys sitting out for extended periods due to disputes or buy out there contracts to just gtfo of Top Rank. I'm sure there are plenty more effed up things he's done if I thought about it more. With Don King more or less out of the game these days Bob Arum is probably the worst promoter for the sport in the game today. Its f#cked up, but I kinda root for the guy to get buried cuz I think Bob Jr is a more above board, fair guy who'll run TR in a different way & be better for boxing than Arum is. Or I hope that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                This is an answer to A.K. and everyone else on this rotten rag, except Original Zero and Robbie Barrett, who, to me seem to have mor brains and manners than the whole lot of the floor sweepings left over.

This is my very first post for several years after promising myself that I would post no more, not being able to stand the drek and open sewer crap coming from the quarter brains of many of the posters on here. You are not interested in talking about boxing, but about tearing others to pieces with lies and filthy imagination. This is also my last post for at least another 5 years, unless another piece of dirt like you comes along.

You are not only an Anti-Semite but also a liar....like all Anti-Semites and Jew haters.

It may interest you to know that Arum began his career by being a tax lawyer, eventually rising to the head of a department for Robert Kennedy.

You should look into yourself...and from the right place, if you can bend your neck down that far, and you'll be frightened at what you see. Nearly everything you use today, like computer and medical technology and a lot more, was invented and perfected by Jews to whom you owe a large vote of thanks. Probably kept a lot of your undeserving relatives alive too....

Holy facking shit, where have you been all this time edgarg????

The interesting thing is that back in the day, a lot of people were convinced that you were an 'Arum insider'. You don't post for years and then you come back to defend Arum, yet again.

Comment

Didn't he investigate boxing for the U.S. Government? That's how he got his start in boxing?

Comment

Comment

I'm part jew, bros. Don't be offended!

Comment

Working...
                      X