Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Say when" means "only when you get the title"

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      i hope not. mikey seems like a classy fighter but i'm sensing a bit of "insecurity and jealousy" when it comes to loma lately
      i think hes getting gamboa flashbacks like when he ducked him. mikey has never fought anyone with that type of tricky style. if you look at his resume.....face first guys all over. no good boxers. i remember he struggled badly with cornelius lock. i think hes worried about facing guys like loma/gamboa. unfortunately we migth have another floyd here. a guy who thinks hes already proven hes great so he doesnt have to take on tough fights anymore

Comment

Someone in the Garcia camp needs to start locking them doors when "Reeeeeporting!!" Is in the area... lol Dude gets mofoz in trouble with his constant streaming of nonsense questions.

Comment

Mikeys talent is undeniable, but I just can't forget that in his toughest test, he basically quit.

Comment

Same guy who left Arum because he was asked to fight Gamboa. That's when he found out Gamboa will be making more than him.

Comment

Loma should definitely have at least one fight at 135 before fighting Garcia.

Comment

Working...
              X