No announcement yet.

Juan Francisco Estrada vs Donnie Nietes at 112

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Francisco Estrada vs Donnie Nietes at 112

Which fighter are you riding with? Donnie Nietes would be moving up in weight and be challenging Estrada for his two straps. Estrada would be making his return(finally) after a year lay off due to a hand surgery he underwent earlier in the year.

Personally I follow both fighters and I'm a huge fan of both but Estrada is the fcking man. I think Estrada will have some rough rounds at first but will find his rythm and punish Nietes to a stoppage in the later parts of the fight.

I can't wait and I'm crossing my fingers for it to happen. It be sick if Estrada wins and continues to fuel the Mexico vs Philippines rivalry by seeking a unification against Casimero after he beats Nietes. Hopefully he manages to get 3 of the 4 belts if not all of them and becomes the undisputed champion at 112 before moving up to 115.

Estrada via KO in the 10th in an action packed, highly tactical war.

Minus Gonzalez, I don't really follow anything below 115 so I don't know much about Nietes. But Estrada does have the advantage of being a natural flyweight thus bigger than Nietes. And he also went the distant with Roman so I'd go with Estrada.

Comment

There's very little size difference, apart from Estrada just being a little more naturally solid. They are basically exactly the same physical dimensions though.

Good fight for both guys. Nietes is getting on, so he might as well start going all out with the biggest names he can get, risk be damned at this point.

Frankly, if we don't see Gonz/Estrada 2 at some point in the next year, I'll just be pissed. Disappointed, but pissed too. It's the most logical fight in the entire sport today, including GGG/Canelo and Ward/Kov. It has to happen.

Anyway, both guys are taking great fights in the meantime like this one and possibly Gonz/Casimero or Cuadras (all great fights!), so I dont mind that much, just as long as they do finally get it on in the next year or so.

Comment

I'm be honest, I only want to see the Gallito/Chocolatito fight in the next coming year after they take warm up fights. They got unfinished business

Comment

Working...
        X