No announcement yet.

Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather vs Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
    By your standards you must really hate Pacquaio, the KING OF CATCH WEIGHTS!
    not sure why you bring up Manny..thought we were talking about Floyd and Martinez

Comment

Floyd only gets credit if Martinez can make 154 (healthy). Why 150? For that, fight Cotto who's a bigger star who can make 150-151 and brings a bigger payday? But again, Martinez is campaigning as a Middleweight. Given the opportunity, I have no doubt Team Martinez would try to make a catch weight over 154 being they're actually given the opportunity and not posturing / trying to stay relevant and saying he can make weight. In one interview he says "I can make 154 to fight Mayweather and Pacquiao". Then a couple weeks later when being asked about a Cotto fight, he goes in to say it's really hard to make 154 (not 150...154) and thus has been fighting as a Middleweight.

But again, this fight is not happening. Floyd even knows it's a fight financially does really nothing for him which is what he cares about the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        not sure why you bring up Manny..thought we were talking about Floyd and Martinez
        Because hes Top Rank and you have Top rank all over the place. You love Bob Arum right! The man who keeps all his paper champs protected from career killers like Mayweather!

Comment

Because hes Top Rank and you have Top rank all over the place. You love Bob Arum right! The man who keeps all his paper champs protected from career killers like Mayweather!
          LOL do you even know Larry??? Jesus Christ lol

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Floyd only gets credit if Martinez can make 154 (healthy). Why 150? For that, fight Cotto who's a bigger star who can make 150-151 and brings a bigger payday? But again, Martinez is campaigning as a Middleweight. Given the opportunity, I have no doubt Team Martinez would try to make a catch weight over 154 being they're actually given the opportunity and not posturing / trying to stay relevant and saying he can make weight. In one interview he says "I can make 154 to fight Mayweather and Pacquiao". Then a couple weeks later when being asked about a Cotto fight, he goes in to say it's really hard to make 154 (not 150...154) and thus has been fighting as a Middleweight.

But again, this fight is not happening. Floyd even knows it's a fight financially does really nothing for him which is what he cares about the most.
            Dude floyd could fight anybody and make a killing,at least 40 million. He chooses to fight live wires instead, hes a warrior at heart. Believe me its not just about the Money anymore, Mayweather wants the biggest baddest threats out there so he can have the name GOAT stamp signed sealed and delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              Martinez said 150, then pac said nevermind, make it 147, so stfu, martinez agreed to 150, meaning he can make the weight and still fight, so what you cryin about? that floyd will actually fight him at 150 when manny is too scared and needs those extra 3 "deadman" pounds? oh ok i get it now...
              Sergio is looking for a pay day, and the only reason Sergio said 150 is because he knows there is no way Floyd would fight at 154. There should be no fight at anything lower than 154. Martinez would be weight drained and weak.

If Floyd were to fight Sergio at 150, he is a straight up HYPOCRITE!

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                LOL do you even know Larry??? Jesus Christ lol
                Dont have to know him, I see Arum and khan in every post he has. He's a Top Rank supporter / sport of boxing killer!

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                  Sergio is looking for a pay day, and the only reason Sergio said 150 is because he knows there is no way Floyd would fight at 154. There should be no fight at anything lower than 154. Martinez would be weight drained and weak.

If Floyd were to fight Sergio at 150, he is a straight up HYPOCRITE!
                  Martinez offered the deal at 150, Pacquaio ran like a "LIL-*****", Mayweather excepted.

Comment

@150 Floyd easily

Comment

Is Pacquiaos record tainted?
                      Absolutely.

He hasn't won a legit fight since 2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X