Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo Posts,Salido is injured,Who will lomachenko fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note that notfighting4peanuts lol

Comment

Not sure if this fight happens, as much as I'd want it to. Rigo had his chance so it looks bad with "him" coming out saying things. He better be willing to make even more concessions at this point because it won't happen otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
        Note that notfighting4peanuts lol
        He has virtually no opponents and is begging for a big pay day. Roc nation only gave him 120k and now his begging other promoters. He should have taken the 500k and cw fight when offered but he thought he was worth more. But if i was Loma i would say **** you. You want fight you come up to what weight i want and take what i give you. No one should accommodate Rigo he has no power.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          He has virtually no opponents and is begging for a big pay day. Roc nation only gave him 120k and now his begging other promoters. He should have taken the 500k and cw fight when offered but he thought he was worth more. But if i was Loma i would say **** you. You want fight you come up to what weight i want and take what i give you. No one should accommodate Rigo he has no power.
          What i wonder is,if Salido's really hurt,who will he fight other then Rigo,berchelt will fight miura,flanagan vs verdejo,vargas not ready,what's left? this seems the only fight against a top fighter available at the moment,or am i missing something,there's still Linares of course but that's 135 so he'd had to move up,will be Lomachenko's first fight at espn,doubt Arum will want Rigo for that since he thinks he's boring,Arum will want a fighter that throws more then Rigo i think,although i hope it's Rigo or Linares

Comment

Rigo breaks dudes jaw... Arum dont want Rigo problerms doe

Comment

This fight is never gonna happen

Comment

I expect a slow start with feints, posturing, and gymnastics.

Then after a few rounds, Lomachenko will figure him out.

He will whoop the old Cuban and make it look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                  I expect a slow start with feints, posturing, and gymnastics.

Then after a few rounds, Lomachenko will figure him out.

He will whoop the old Cuban and make it look easy.
                  Doubtful. Rigo is extremely defensive minded. The thing is, everything that Loma does good, Rigo does good too. Loma was able to figure out Gary Russell's timing and neutralize his speed, but still was never able to finish him.... Rigo is a completely different breed than Gary Russel... Loma will most likely have to eat a few hard counter lefts if he wants to put hands on Rigo.

Comment

rigo is too small imo, if he goes up to 130 to meet loma he gets KO'd

Comment

Salido is injured? How come we havent heard about this?

Comment

Working...
                      X