Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook: I'm lifting heavier weights. My legs, my core, my entire body feels stronger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook: I'm lifting heavier weights. My legs, my core, my entire body feels stronger.

http://www.skysports.com/golovkin-vs...j_QZkInP8FS50p

The weight he lifts and power is being meassured and he has increased power.

Brook gonna one-punch golovkin out!

Comment

This dumbass is wasting his time and making it harder for himself to lose all that extra muscle if he intends to return to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
        Brook gonna one-punch golovkin out!
        That be so fucking funny, He just ice that motherfucker.

Comment

The PR to try an convince people that Brook isn't at a disadvantage continues. All the gullible idiots will realise their mistake on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            The PR to try an convince people that Brook isn't at a disadvantage continues. All the gullible idiots will realise their mistake on fight night.

Comment

Seems legit. Everyone knows you can easily make dramatic physical changes in 8 weeks. Haven't you seen a Muscletech ad before?

Comment

yeah this is wht ive been telling people. They think its going to be a welterweight kell brook that steps in, no its a middleweight version whos going to be bigger and more powerful than before

Comment

He's going to gas out after 3 rounds with that extra muscle.

Comment

One guy is spending all his time in camp trying to get to the same size as his opponent.

The other is already the right size and just needs to concentrate on getting his gameplan and tactics right. Getting his timing down and watching film of his opponent.

I know who i would rather be.

That picture of Kell next to Liam Williams was telling. He looked tiny.

Comment

Working...
                    X