Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky Marciano: Read this before smeone makes you look stupid with the facts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous
      The difference between you and me is I state facts, dont even tell you my opinion, and you resort to name calling. If I wanted to I would report you and you would be banned, but I won't because I already have my gradification of winning something without even voicing my opinion. You pretty much OWNED yourself.

I haven't even told you what my opinion was, its all fact. You wouldn't call someone who said Alis record was W 56 (37 ko's) | L 5 | D 0 | Total 61
      http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=000180
      would you? Cause thats the same thing I did.

like i said again moron. what does that have to do with rocky, why do i wanna know other ppl's age's in comparision? i'm stating a fact that he fought past there prime and over the hill guys. and u have yet to say ne thing about this in ne of my post, its like u avoid it. i'll jus keep copying and pasting until u answer the question so u can shut the **** up already. you've avoiding the question like barry bonds and steroid questions

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
        like i said again moron. what does that have to do with rocky, why do i wanna know other ppl's age's in comparision? i'm stating a fact that he fought past there prime and over the hill guys. and u have yet to say ne thing about this in ne of my post, its like u avoid it. i'll jus keep copying and pasting until u answer the question so u can shut the **** up already. you've avoiding the question like barry bonds and steroid questions
        haha, lol!

Comment

The difference between you and me is I state facts, dont even tell you my opinion, and you resort to name calling. If I wanted to I would report you and you would be banned, but I won't because I already have my gradification of winning something without even voicing my opinion. You pretty much OWNED yourself.

I haven't even told you what my opinion was, its all fact. You wouldn't call someone who said Alis record was W 56 (37 ko's) | L 5 | D 0 | Total 61

ok do it. never been banned before so it wont hurt my feelings. but obviously u got your feelings hurt for even mentioning banned. man your soft

Comment

Originally posted by hous
            exactly what were trying to tell the redarded idiot
            your the stupid 1 ******* and im going to tell u why u ****in crybaby. your age doesnt matter, it's your prime that matters. tyson was outta him prime at about 25 which is ****in young. alot of fighters get beat by older ppl. its all about the experience and your prime. in boxing age isnt ****, for a nobody like yourself i guess u wouldnt realize that. OWNED and why the **** r u naming all these ppl we talkin about rocky u stupid ass *****. what does all these ppl's age gotta do with rocky koing old ppl that r outta there prime. that was the worse comparision i've ever witnessed myself
            like io said again moron. what does that have to do with rocky, why do i wanna know other ppl's age's in comparision? i'm stating a fact that he fought past there prime and over the hill guys. and u have yet to say ne thing about this in ne of my post, its like u avoid it
            The reference to th other fighters is clearly related because they are not considered overrated. Since Marciano is logically they are aswell, if not how do we judge what overrated is? Think about it.

I did answer your question, I just added it to my same post. I wasn't expecting you to read it and reply to it in exactly 3 seconds. Im not avoiding any questions.

This thread is getting more traffic than any other in the Boxing History of what I can remember.

Comment

I did answer your question, I just added it to my same post. I wasn't expecting you to read it and reply to it in exactly 3 seconds. Im not avoiding any questions.

This thread is getting more traffic than any other in the Boxing History of what I can remember.

and u gettin me mixed up son. i didnt say maricano was overrated i said his chin was. that was like my first post about it. cause i said he was gettin hit my past there prime over age fighters plus lighter fighters then heavyweights alot of the times, like himself

Comment

and u gettin me mixed up son. i didnt say maricano was overrated i said his chin was. that was like my first post about it. cause i said he was gettin hit my past there prime over age fighters plus lighter fighters then heavyweights alot of the times, like himself
                I believe you are mixed up as you have made no reference to Marcianos chin in this thread. You realize you are wrong, no shame in that, so you try to make it look like im owning you in something unrealted, shame in that.

Truce?

Comment

I believe you are mixed up as you have made no reference to Marcianos chin in this thread. You realize you are wrong, no shame in that, so you try to make it look like im owning you in something unrealted, shame in that.

Truce?

yeah sure. the man to get is butterfly, i think rocky is damn good. now the other thread i was right about. with the chin thing. this thread i jus came in here cause i was bored

Comment

yeah sure. the man to get is butterfly, i think rocky is damn good. now the other thread i was right about. with the chin thing. this thread i jus came in here cause i was bored
                    i think rocky's damn good, too, but he's not indestructable.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                      i think rocky's damn good, too, but he's not indestructable.
                      The last man to be called indestructable was Achillis, we all know what happened to him... He was destroyed. No man is indestructable, not even your Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X