Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's a ***.got here that trim their eyebrows?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's a ***.got here that trim their eyebrows?

i cringe every time i see a guy with trim eyebrows. usually hispanics like to do this. only gays trim their eyebrows.

Dats da troof

Comment

I've been asked if I trim/pluck them a lot throughout the years, I don't, never did. I actually used a product that made them thicker, now I don't get asked if I trim them anymore, which is a relief. I agree, I think that's over grooming for a man...nothing wrong with a man who likes to stay groomed, just stay away from your eyebrows unless you have a uni-brow, you have the right to fix that

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I've been asked if I trim/pluck them a lot throughout the years, I don't, never did. I actually used a product that made them thicker, now I don't get asked if I trim them anymore, which is a relief. I agree, I think that's over grooming for a man...nothing wrong with a man who likes to stay groomed, just stay away from your eyebrows unless you have a uni-brow, you have the right to fix that

Like that's any better, you actually went and bought products for your eyebrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
          Like that's any better, you actually went and bought products for your eyebrows.
          No, it's not a product directly for the eyebrows, the side effect of the product is thicker eyebrows/hair. It's vitamins, called biotin and MSM. They thicken your existing hair. You do no put it directly on your eyebrows, you consume it

Comment

only puerto rican do this no?

Comment

Working...
            X