Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The quality of lounge posts on the front page right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The quality of lounge posts on the front page right now...

Robbing a bank. Who's your team? - I give Beer a pass, because he's my boy, but this internalised kind of thread is no good. What next - "which four posters would you suck off?" Actually, no, I take that back... that'd make a good thread.

Wikileaks: U.S. State Department aggressively pushing GMOs and Monsanto - This is actually a decent thread... props to Shoulderroll here.

Why are the British trying to Ban Donald Trump??? - There's always some UK vs US thread in this lounge, and you'll never find it coming from me. I've never said a bad word about Fat Yanks. Although there's a potentially interesting debate to be had about censorship (I can't even watch r[censored]e p[censored]n because Cameron stuck his oar in) it's just dragged down to the lowest common denominator of "dem fuggen brit's and there bad teef."

it's F*©*ing Cold outside! - I love Jose, but he told me his plans for follow up threads include "you're not as hungry if you eat" and "shit comes out of your ass."

Pakistan prevented from banning child marriages because it is 'unIslamic' - Although I do have issues with aspects of Islam, it seems a daily feature of the lounge now. Complete with some joker saying "yo, we shud nuke dem back to da stone age... dat will show them." Because the invasion of Iraq worked out so well, didn't it?

woman agrees to shower with man, then claims rape - It's a fact of life in this lounge that if woman does... well, anything... she's in the wrong. ******s are there to be nuked, guns are there to be bought and fired, asses are designed to be huge, everyone can handle themselves in a street fight and women should "know their place". It's like reading the outpouring of cro-magnon man.

Who are your top 3 most hated athletes of all time - Didn't even click the thread. Anyone above the age of six who talks about "haters" deserves to spend 38 days in prison until they come to terms with what they've done.

The Official Stephen A Smith Rants Thread - This is okay, but I was looking for the unofficial Stephen A Smith Rants Thread... has anyone seen it?

Various sports threads - I only watch boxing, but I guess I can understand their purpose. Just keep it down a bit.

Food **** Mega Thread - What is it about Fat Yanks and food?

Overall verdict: Poor. You ****s must try harder.

What about my Smash or pass thread?

Would you get it on with a couple Latina midget twins?

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      What about my Smash or pass thread?

Would you get it on with a couple Latina midget twins?
      That's not too bad... Righteous and Led look at those girls and think they're watching this movie:

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        That's not too bad... Righteous and Led look at those girls and think they're watching this movie:

Oh wow

Comment

Food **** Mega Thread - What is it about Fat Yanks and food?

I was very excited about this one when I first saw it on the front page, turned out it was just about food, smh.

Comment

Comment

i agree about the rape pron.

it doesnt even show up when you look for it for fapping reasons. you have to type in certain key words to get something of similar nature.

you gotta hand it to the japanese, they were at the forefront of rape pron. they always had first class production and acting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                i agree about the rape pron.

it doesnt even show up when you look for it for fapping reasons. you have to type in certain key words to get something of similar nature.

you gotta hand it to the japanese, they were at the forefront of rape pron. they always had first class production and acting.
                My Canadian dated one of the more famous j **** women. He said she was a master of dong draining... He had to move back to Canada and she didn't follow him. Temp love!

Comment

Hey man, I mean a thread about Mortal Kombat Annihilation, the most badass movie of all times, and it's only got three replies....

I mean, we're trying out here.

Comment

Who's a Briteesh **** to judge the lounge

Comment

Working...
                    X