No announcement yet.

Video Manny Pacquiao crying in interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    What is this ****??damn he lost a damn fight ok it is boxing sh1 t happens..he is alive and ok that is all that matters...
    Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Had it been the other way around and it was JMM in the video crying after getting KO'd, pactards would have made hundreds of photoshops and showed no mercy. So y'all shouldn't take it personal now that Pac is on the receiving end.
    Maybe you two douchebags should learn how to speak tagalog first and listen to the entire interview before you start making dumb comments, lol. Damn pac haters lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Had it been the other way around and it was JMM in the video crying after getting KO'd, pactards would have made hundreds of photoshops and showed no mercy. So y'all shouldn't take it personal now that Pac is on the receiving end.
      lmao this.

i am also seeing alot of floyd fans actually appreciating manny a lot more.

while alot of pacfans are steady hatin on justin biebers instagram

Comment

why are pacfans hating on the beebs? is it because he's on the money team?

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
          why are pacfans hating on the beebs? is it because he's on the money team?
          he posted a photoshopped pic of manny and MJ together. and a pic of floyd when he KD'd jmm. pacfans hate anyone who likes mayweather. my uncles dont like me

Comment

Wierd how they get the whitest looking filipinos to be on TV, even Pacquaio married the whitest Filipino he could find because shes not even good looking and there are better looking girls then her but theres a hidden racism is most of the world, places like phillipines is one of the highest selling places of skin lightening black/cream even more than africans who light up their skin with the creams. Who said being white is better than any other colour

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              lmao this.

i am also seeing alot of floyd fans actually appreciating manny a lot more.

while alot of pacfans are steady hatin on justin biebers instagram
              mofo, it's you posting pictures of yourself in the pinoy lounge looking like a confused metrosexual gangster while your fella pinoys clown your ass..

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                Wierd how they get the whitest looking filipinos to be on TV, even Pacquaio married the whitest Filipino he could find because shes not even good looking and there are better looking girls then her but theres a hidden racism is most of the world, places like phillipines is one of the highest selling places of skin lightening black/cream even more than africans who light up their skin with the creams. Who said being white is better than any other colour
                Damn. You are a 10 year old kid right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  This is really sad, I hope he doesn't do what Hatton did by drinking, doing drugs and womanising, seem like he was carrying the expectation of a whole country on his shoulders alone.
                  He's a mentally tough fighter and human being.

Saw in the interview he assured his fans he would rise again.

Comment

Damn what kind of depressing ass show is that? Bringing a man's entire devastated family on the air from overseas is enough to make anybody break down. There ain't **** funny about this.

Comment

really annoying and childish that some posters can hate or make fun of that. How many boxers, scratch that, how many athletes do you know of that are as publicly available at all times like pacquiao? He's on TV with his wife & family hours after the fight, that's gotta be some tough, emotional stuff to deal with, especially when you factor in just how massively popular pac is in his home country...must be a lot of weight on his shoulders. I'm sure in his mind he let his entire country down.

This is why I'm sure people like Ricky Hatton, who obviously was another guy with a ton of fans, felt suicidal at times. These guys aren't just boxing for themselves, they feel they are boxing for their country. It's gotta be tough after a loss, especially a devastating KO loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X