Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    You mean in the war that was effectively already over, but Fat Yanks like to pretend that they were involved in? Learn real history, not brainwashed moronic propaganda. What next... you do a "bad teeth" routine?

Oh, okay. If a great poster like you tells me that, I will. :wank:
    If it was effectively over then why did we have to save you.I would be thankful we White Knighted your asses.

Comment

I think it's a nightmare match up for Ping Ping, it's like him eating his dinner and they haven't provided chicken mcnuggets for the main course.
      Those mcnuggets do give him strength if killed properly. Its now how you cook it but rather how its slaughtered beforehand.

Comment

It's known as "mopping up". The concept of the US saving the rest of the world is a fallacy. (Or, in your case, a phallusy).

US the white knights, eh? I guess they were real heroic in WWII, dropping two nukes.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Those mcnuggets do give him strength if killed properly. Its now how you cook it but rather how its slaughtered beforehand.
          I heard they take up a big kennel though.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I'm about 50/50 with regard to Captain Cocoa Butter vs. Ching Chong McGee. But neither one of them want to fight.

Captain Cocoa Butter: "Eyes ain't fightin' less eyes gets Ahunedmilliondollahs son!!!"

Ching Chong McGee: Mi aflaid of needres, Mastel Loach. Mi takie steloids? Mi takie steloi--. Uh, mi meanie, takie.. Mi out to ra barrrr game!! Takie mi out to clowd!!!!

captain cocoa butter had me running to the toilet to rid myself of the excess caffeine.

you hilarious racist bastard!

Comment

You mean in the war that was effectively already over, but Fat Yanks like to pretend that they were involved in? Learn real history, not brainwashed moronic propaganda. What next... you do a "bad teeth" routine?

Oh, okay. If a great poster like you tells me that, I will. :wank:
              you've clearly got a highly inflated sense of the worth of your own posting. there's not a man in this lounge (or anywhere else,) who thinks you to be anything other than a petty troll.

and if you guys think you weren't hanging on by the skin of your teeth under insurmountable german opposition it's you who are mistaken.

the rest of the developed world takes a view on history much more similar to ours than yours. danken mein grovbaters

do you speak german?
              no?
              you're welcome. danken mein grovbaters. thank my grandfathers.

and yes, your teeth are not good. it's a small island with what's evidently a very poor lot of dentists.
              Last edited by New England; 09-22-2012, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Meh the loiunge been weak for a while. The site as a whole really.

And Annie you are shot bro. Ive seen you in your heyday. I was here. And yes you were a great troll.

But now it a good time to stop posting. Almost your whole entire era has hung em up.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  you've clearly got a highly inflated sense of the worth of your own posting. there's not a man in this lounge who thinks you to be anything other than a petty troll.

Oh ****. No. In THIS LOUNGE? REALLY?

Oh, ****. I feel so bad now. People posting moronic **** in the BS lounge think badly of me. And you posted an emoticon as well. How will I ever live with myself now?

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  and if you guys think you weren't hanging on by the skin of your teeth under insurmountable german opposition it's you who are mistaken.

the rest of the developed world takes a view on history much more similar to ours than yours.
                  The man who first alerted me to this Yankian revisal of history and how stupid it is was actually a professor... from Fat Yankland.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    Meh the loiunge been weak for a while. The site as a whole really.

And Annie you are shot bro. Ive seen you in your heyday. I was here. And yes you were a great troll.

But now it a good time to stop posting. Almost your whole entire era has hung em up.
                    Well I don't post that much any more, so I thought I'd swing by and see what's up.

And very little is. Was it ALWAYS this moronic?

Comment

red karma with a message about "fat yanks"

hang up your f#ckin gloves, kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X