No announcement yet.

Sky Source : David Haye to fight Dereck Chisora this summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Source : David Haye to fight Dereck Chisora this summer

probs been said but, yeah, good fight, it should be on free television just for the views in the UK. but it wont.

this depends on chisora getting his license back, as he has appealing May 14th

Apparently this will be annouced on Tuesday.

go heavyweight boxing,

Originally posted by VanillaBuron View Post
    probs been said but, yeah, good fight, it should be on free television just for the views in the UK. but it wont.

this depends on chisora getting his license back, as he has appealing May 14th

Apparently this will be annouced on Tuesday.

go heavyweight boxing,
    Rumour is it will be sanctioned via the Luxembourg commission, not the BBBofC. The Luxembourg commission has been set up by Bruce Baker of the PBPA and will use freedom of trade laws to stage the fight in Great Britain, the same as the Turkish federation has staged fights in Germany."

Comment

Cant help but think this looks a lot like ORtiz/Berto.

Hayes tank sucks. If chisora can take a haye punch, the pace he sets just from pressure alone will have haye gassing.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        Cant help but think this looks a lot like ORtiz/Berto.

Hayes tank sucks. If chisora can take a haye punch, the pace he sets just from pressure alone will have haye gassing.
        Chisoras only chance of winning is if Haye gasses. Skillwise Haye's on a different planet to Chisora.

Comment

Chisora's way too easy to hit this will be a massacre

Comment

If Haye v Chisora is made then could be a FOTY candidate.

Comment

I say Chisora goes past the halfway mark but I'm not sure after that. I'd be mad pulling for Del Boy because I can't stand Haye.

Comment

Chisora should actually turn up in shape for this fight if it happens and he just easily went 12 rounds with Vitali, Haye has been out of the ring for a year. Who knows....

Comment

All the talk about Haye KOing Chisora even though Helenius was injured he didn't seem bothered by his shots and wouldn't call him a soft puncher not the same kinda puncher and given Hayes lackluster workrate at times it's a fairly even fight

Comment

I think a pressure fighter like Chisora might bring out the best in Haye. His output is low when the other guy isn't throwing (or is throwing inaccurately). He threw a lot more against Ruiz because Ruiz was trying to get in his face.

Comment

Working...
                    X