Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) has once again explained his position on why he refuses to offer Manny Pacquiao, the WBO king, a even 50-50 split for a potential mega-fight. A few months ago, the two boxers actually spoke for a few brief minutes on the telephone. Mayweather offered Pacquiao a flat-fee of $40 million dollars, while the Filipino superstar countered back with a demand for a 50-50 split.

[Click Here To Read More]

what a prick

Comment

This guy is on crack...

he forgets that pac has outperformed him on some PPVs, most notable recent ones....

I said it a while ago, once pac agreed to the testing, floyd would move the goal posts and make sure the fight would not happen with the money aspect of things

2-3 years ago when floyd offered 50-50, floyd was the same big star but he was doing better than manny, now manny has become just as big if not bigger and floyd comes out with this bs?
      Last edited by lfc19titles; 04-22-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

It went from " take the test" to " $40 mill take it or leave it". haha what a joke what's next floyd?

Comment

Floyd stop we already knew this fight wont happen not unless you lose to cotto and after that begging Pacquiao to fight you. lol!

Comment

this guy is a joke. i hope cotto knocks him the f-ck out. and to think this guy still has a large fan base- what a freak show

Comment

Why is he still talking about the 50-50? Didn't Pacquiao change his offer to like 60-40 or 70-30 and then a split on PPV's or some crap like that?

Comment

Pacquiao has sold at least 150K more PPV in their last 3 fights, even if you consider the 1.25M PPV that was claimed for Floyd vs. Ortiz that industry experts doubted was accurate. Plus Pacquiao did not have to give up tickets for free on the day of the fight just so there are not a lot of empty seats.

Comment

He should at least come up with a better and reasonable excuse. I would have believed that Mayweather is trying to delay and squeeze all the $$$$ from a Pacquiao fight in order to recuperate money from a civil suit.

A civil suit filed by the victims of the Crystal Palace shooting is going to be very very expensive. Once his associates implicates "Money" in the shooting, the civil suit is a done deal. He might even go bankrupt.

Comment

Floys is clearly DUCKING Manny... END of STORY

Brainwashed FL0MO ATTACK in 5...4...3...2...1...

Comment

Working...
                    X