Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "savage ring essence" of Lames Sparkedland,

Comment

Comment

Im rooting for Kirkland here, I like watching that ni**a fight. I hope he can win. I think Ann Wolfe being back in his corner will do more for him than people think and give him that spark that wasnt there against Ishida.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Who's still rolling with James? Hope he got his **** together. Tonight could erase all the wrongs of his last HBO fight.
          I honestly think he has a very big chance tonight, but I am fighting with myself because I know Angulo is a very patient fighter he will take his time before launching something big as he did with Julio.
          that chin is going to be a question mark, but he has to get hit for it to be a factor, if he can box a little and take advantage of the slower Angulo he will win I think he pulls it out but damn man I just dont know anymore I was more confident two days ago about Kirkland than I am right now

Comment

Kirkland needs to get him outta there in 3 or 4 rounds. If he can't I see Angulo wearing him out and stopping him.

Comment

James Kirkland Via Fatality.

Flawless victory!

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                Kirkland needs to get him outta there in 3 or 4 rounds. If he can't I see Angulo wearing him out and stopping him.
                I see it the other way around.

Kirkland grinding Angulo down if Angulo can't get him out of there early.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  I see it the other way around.

Kirkland grinding Angulo down if Angulo can't get him out of there early.
                  Really?..hmmm. Idk, Kirkland definitely has the power advantage, but Angulo has a better chin and will probably hold up better down the stretch. I guess we'll find out tonight.

Comment

James a big underdog but he can get it done. Many fighters have came back after getting chin checked(Khan is one that had been rocked many times before Prescott and then finally got his). Angulo also really hasn't been against any really strong punchers that can make him stay true. Tough fight for both but James has a chance in this one. If James does pull off the win, people are going to make him out to be the next big thing. One fight can change it all!

Comment

As much as I think Cintron is a mental midget and pussified, Ishida is a bum compared to Cintron in my view and Angulo was still competitive with Cintron while being sick. I see him shattering Kirkland's glass jaw.

Comment

Working...
                      X