Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      Jooooooooooseeeeeeee can you see?

^^^^ When smoking crack bacfires.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post

^^^^ When smoking crack bacfires.
        smoking it is for *******.

i sprinkle that **** on my cereal. my kids been on it since she's two and you should see her dominate the school sports!!!!

Comment

smoking it is for *******.

i sprinkle that **** on my cereal. my kids been on it since she's two and you should see her dominate the school sports!!!!
          So the rumours are true, an 8 year old from Canada can run the 100 metres in under 9.58?

Congrats Timmeh, you are currently the owner (lol) of the fastest human on this here planet.

Comment

So the rumours are true, an 8 year old from Canada can run the 100 metres in under 9.58?

Congrats Timmeh, you are currently the owner (lol) of the fastest human on this here planet.
            she's more into the hand to hand type stuff. like dodge-ball. one kid permanently lost the use of one of his nostrils.

Comment

she's more into the hand to hand type stuff. like dodge-ball. one kid permanently lost the use of one of his nostrils.
              I see what you mean...

Comment

I see what you mean...

that's him. when ever he sees her and his parents aren't around, he cries.

she tells him to man up and do some push-ups.

Comment

• Few pics of ya boy don't think I've shown yet. . .

Lake Michigan last summer. . Looked lean, and mean (as usual), but not quite as much muscle mass as I carry around at times. Very pale, pasty, pastrami eating looking white in this picture. NOTE THE SOCCER LEGS I POSSESS.

[IMG][/IMG]

Ya boy after a day on lake last summer; note the dreamy hair, maple syrupy tan, and big ass forehead (no F a forehead, that's a FIVE-head)

Old school pick from the dorm daze. . Prolly about 4 years old. . Rocking the shag with the skull shirt, camel light cigarette in one hand not giving a ****

Comment

• ANother classic one to accentuate the maple syrupy golden tan. . . Not my finest hour, but I'm certainly not low. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Few pics of ya boy don't think I've shown yet. . .

Lake Michigan last summer. . Looked lean, and mean (as usual), but not quite as much muscle mass as I carry around at times. Very pale, pasty, pastrami eating looking white in this picture. NOTE THE SOCCER LEGS I POSSESS.

[IMG][/IMG]

Ya boy after a day on lake last summer; note the dreamy hair, maple syrupy tan, and big ass forehead (no F a forehead, that's a FIVE-head)

Old school pick from the dorm daze. . Prolly about 4 years old. . Rocking the shag with the skull shirt, camel light cigarette in one hand not giving a ****

B-b-bbumped since was on last page.

Comment

Working...
                      X