No announcement yet.

how do you get over your fear of fighting in front of crowds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you get over your fear of fighting in front of crowds

my first fight is coming up soon and i was wondering what can i do to kill my problem with fighting in front of crowds

Realize that it doesn't matter what they think since your the one actually doing it and not them. I never really had a fear of being in front of the crowd while boxing my fear was the guy trying to knock my head off. After you start fighting you will forget the crowds even there

Comment

show them ur ****?

Comment

Once you get in the ring you won't even notice them.

Comment

Mike Tyson was always very nervous before a fight. He said, once he actually stepped foot in a ring - he would forget about his surroundings. It's just you and your opponent in the ring, remember that bro.

Comment

I know how ya feel man, I am going to have my first fight in a couple months and the events they have at my gym usually have like 200 people which is tough for me because I'm not great at public speaking or being in front of a huge crowd.

Comment

The best way is just to get in there and do it. When doing something risky or something that makes you nervous, don't think too much about it, just put your foot down and get in there.

Comment

The scariest part of fighting is the crowd.The minute u feel the sting of a punch,ur in the comfort zone.Get past the crowd & there's nothing to stop ya.

Comment

Enjoy the crowd. Show em what's up.

Comment

You have to pretend that you're not nervous. The best way to do this is to design an elaborate ring entrance, something similiar to what you'd expect from Prince Naseem. It doesn't matter if it's just a small crowd of ten people, you should still have music playing and dance your way to the ring. Or buy a large carpet, drape it over a flat square of wood and have four friends carry you to the ring on it, so it looks like you're riding a magic carpet.

Comment

Working...
                    X