Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      This little gem...

[IMG][/IMG]
      wheres wallace?

WHERE DA FUK IS WALLACE STRING

Comment

• Originally posted by NChristo View Post

Haha. The Departed. The script writers. "Okay, so he gets in the elevator. Who dies?" "Well, we can't kill Leo off. The audience would hate that." "What about Titanic? You saw how much it made. Obviously people don't mind." "Good point. He's gone. That will shock them enough." "Nah, man. We need at least two." "Matt Damon? Yes! Please let me kill Matt Damon!" "Nah, there would be no one left to carry the rest of the movie." "Damn, okay. Well, Anthony Anderson?" "Haha. Sure." "Okay. Then Damon and his boy get away. Right?" "You know, Matt's character's not dirty enough. Have him cap him too." "Do we really want to make Matt Damon the bad guy?" "Next to Leo?" "Good point. Everyone dies except for Matt Damon." Then they get to the ending. "Well? Marky Mark or Matt Damon?" "Let's kill them both!" A round of cheers and applause and huge party ensues. The next afternoon, the hungover writers decide to kill off just Matt, based solely on a Marky Mark song that went through heads all night. That's how it gets done.
        Last edited by Tony Trick-Pony; 06-23-2017, 03:44 PM. Reason: Left out information

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by NChristo View Post
            Best scene of the whole movie...

Comment

This little gem...

[IMG][/IMG]
              Originally posted by mlac View Post
              wheres wallace?

WHERE DA FUK IS WALLACE STRING

Comment

• Ayo listen here, Bey

You come at the king

You best not miss

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-23-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I really always thought that Stringer and Marlow understood this better than the other characters. In that life, there is no loyalty- period. No one gives a damn about other people who rises up in that trade. Family and all of it is out the window. They were realists about how bleak that world is. Avon was dirty as hell, but that was the straw for him that Stringer had his nephew killed. Now he did give Stringer up for other reasons, but he folded awfully fast, too, when in the past, I don't think he would have. In this business, every life is expendable. And of course, on this show, they pretty much all get dealt with by the end.

Great damn scene, man.

Comment

Yes, it's a terrible world in a lot of ways. Anyone that hurts a kid should be put down without a doubt.
                    their innocence being snuffed out by some perverted, demented, maladjusted, anti social lunatic twists my screws.

then again, all perverted, demented, maladjusted, anti social lunatics start out as innocent babies......

if only there were some way of knowing conclusively which baby would grow up to be a hitler type or a benny hill type

Comment

• Silence of the lambs cracks me up
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8tbGH...me_continue=19

Comment

Working...
                      X