No announcement yet.

after canelo will ggg...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after canelo will ggg...

go to no talent 168 so he can duck charlo, jacobs rematch and the truth...

or will he stay and take on jacobs, charlo and the truth?

that would be a heck of a run right there for golovkin...but i dont think he can stand up to that kind of talent level

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

that would be a heck of a run right there for golovkin...but i dont think he can stand up to that kind of talent level
    You sound like a GGG hater although not as bad as some. For years most of the haters have been trashing him for not going up in weight. Now you dare him to stay at 160 and fight Charlo, Jacobs and the truth. GGG is totally fearless and will always be glad to fight the best fighters in his weight class. He already beat Jacobs in Jacob's home state and he would fight him again. Charlo is a good fighter but he has yet to beat a middleweight.Why would GGG fear him? Who has Charlo ever defeated that GGG wouldn't knock out? If the truth is Spence he is a great fighter but he is a welterweight. You sound like a guy who wants a black American boxer to beat GGG. Charlo, Jacobs and loud mouth Lara could all be fighting each other instead of GGG so why aren't they fighting each other. Aren't they all Haymon fighters? Why is it always GGG who must fight 10 different guys at the same time or he is afraid of all of them? Haters said he was avoiding Canelo. Guess what,the haters were wrong as usual.

Comment

He will probably rematch Jacobs or fight charlo if hes the number one to the WBC, that's where the money is at, and spence is not moving up to mw anytime soon..

Comment

well as far as i was aware 'the truth' was a welterweight, and we saw posters reactions on here when golovkin signed up to fight a welterweight before lol 'too small, circus fight', but now if he doesnt fight a welterweight, its a duck? some of you lot are a special kind of stupid lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          well as far as i was aware 'the truth' was a welterweight, and we saw posters reactions on here when golovkin signed up to fight a welterweight before lol 'too small, circus fight', but now if he doesnt fight a welterweight, its a duck? some of you lot are a special kind of stupid lol.
          well if spence moves up a year or so from now it would make sense.....thats what i was saying....but you should have known that...but yes...of course him looking at spence right now would be a ***** move so its totally something golovkin would probably try

Comment

Sanchez seems to be leaning toward 168, no matter what happens. But, he's said this before, even 1 year ago.
            I think Golovkin is an ideal MW (size-wise) and now that 160 is heating up, it would be a great time to shine in that division, should he beat Canelo. But, he's getting older and 168 is kinda soft at the moment so if he loses, he should definitely move up.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

Back to 154 after that brutal ass whipping.

Comment

Dude Carl Froch stops Floyd, after 9. It's right there. Looking for a comeback late 9

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he wins he fights Canelo again. If he loses its probably BJS or Jacobs or a move up to 168. I'm not real sure. If Canelo wins he'll probably rematch Cotto or maybe fight Davey L finally. If he loses & its close it'll defintely be GGG II Or they'll throw him Cotto again. Cotto II is for sure in the cards in 2018 for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised if he wins he fights Canelo again. If he loses its probably BJS or Jacobs or a move up to 168. I'm not real sure. If Canelo wins he'll probably rematch Cotto or maybe fight Davey L finally. If he loses & its close it'll defintely be GGG II Or they'll throw him Cotto again. Cotto II is for sure in the cards in 2018 for Canelo.
                    hahahahahahaha

.....what makes you think he'd fight Jacobs.???

Comment

Working...
                    X