No announcement yet.

Better Resume: Bernard Hopkins vs. Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandur View Post
    Who has the better resume Bernard Hopkins or Floyd Mayweather?

Im not asking who would beat who or who is the best.

But who has the best resume
    It's not even close. Bhop has taken on the high risk minimal reward fights his whole life and come out on top the majority of the time. Floyd Mayweather has taken the low risk (all rewards were high ever since beating ODLH) fights and even tho most believe he would beat the man who was the highest risk for him (not to mention possibly and potentially the highest grossing fight of all time that would have made both fighters twice as rich as they are now) he chose not to fight him and made a lot of money anyway, but ducked being a part of the fight of the century. Floyd is afraid of no man, he is afraid of two things:

#1. Being Broke
    #2. The Letter "L"

Comment

Hopkins is my favorite fighter but I'd give it Mayweather as far as resume.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
        Not even close. Hopkins has fought everyone, even guys he was not favored over.
        He hasn't really fought everyone. Buy he fought most. But even with that said, Floyd has the better wins head to head. Hopkins' Trinidad win is probably his best and even that win is comparable to at least 3 or 4 Floyd wins.

Comment

Anyone picking Mayweather either started watching boxing in the last 5 years or is a troll

Comment

Bernard Hopkins wins the poll easy

Comment

Who did Floyd fight that was a threat? Nobody. B-Hop fought everyone he should have, he took the losses and fought the best guys available. **** the 0 in the loss column, at the end of the day the only thing that matters is WHO did you fight and WHO did you dodge. Floyd is a cherry-picking coward.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                My god, some of you have your heads up your a ss's, Mayweather's never even beaten a great fighter in his prime besides maybe castillo and he should of lost 1 of those fights. Whatever IRL everybody knows the truth and you guys are just fanboys. Look at the poll, Anybody who came out publicly and claimed the things you guys are saying about Floyd would lose all credibility in any serious boxing discussion.
                Floyd beating corrales and castillo is better than hopkins beating two BLOWN UP WELTERS in tito and oscar , i know that for a FACT.

Comment

Damn I actually agreed with this poll last year, I thought Hopkins had a slight edge over Mayweather. But with his win over Pacquiao and retiring 49-0 he has surpassed everyone in his era including Bhops.

Comment

Mayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by i love jesus! View Post
                      castillo,manfredy,corrales,delahoya,gatti,judah,mo sley,marquez,canela
                      robbed,nobody, drained, old, sucked bad, old, cheated, green
                      excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses

Comment

Working...
                      X