Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto that fought Mayweather & Trout vs current Pacquiao @ 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto that fought Mayweather & Trout vs current Pacquiao @ 154?

The Cotto that fought competitively against Mayweather and Trout, and didn't suffer any knock downs or was ever badly hurt to the point where you could say he was on queer street, versus the Pacquiao from now; at 154, no catchweight.

Who wins?
    Miguel Cotto
    31.03%
    Manny Pacquiao
    68.97%

pacquiao dont "do" 154.

weight drain stipulation is needed

154 title belt, thats ok though. at 150 and below

Comment

Pacquiao beats Cotto at any weight, at any venue, at any point in his welterweight career.

Comment

Pacquiao beats him at any weight. Cotto at 154 is a slow plodder, he's just not good.

Comment

Well here's my take. I think Cotto fights much more competitively than he did in 2009 at the catchweight of 145, but loses a decision this time. He would show an improvement from the weightdrained Cotto but still lose. Probably gets outworked.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Pacquiao beats Cotto at any weight, at any venue, at any point in his welterweight career.
            How does the fight play out?

Comment

i said it before and ill say it again cotto isnt smart enough or bright enough to handle manny !

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                How does the fight play out?
                Pac by decision or late round TKO. Cotto comes out trying to box and move in the early rounds and keeps it somewhat competitive. Like he did very well in Round 1 of their first fight. But he'll start to gas during the second half of the fight, become more stationary and Pac will win those exchanges with his handspeed and power.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Pac by decision or late round TKO. Cotto comes out trying to box and move in the early rounds and keeps it somewhat competitive. Like he did very well in Round 1 of their first fight. But he'll start to gas during the second half of the fight, become more stationary and Pac will win those exchanges with his handspeed and power.
                  If I remember correctly, he actually started off by fighting/brawling with Pacquiao in the first 6 rounds, then he started 'running' away from round 7+. Just trying to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    If I remember correctly, he actually started off by fighting/brawling with Pacquiao in the first 6 rounds, then he started 'running' away from round 7+. Just trying to survive.
                    Nah. Cotto in Round 1 was smart. He got his jab going, was moving around and took a 1-0 lead. After that he started getting into exchanges and got dropped a couple of times. Then in the later rounds he started running and trying to survive.

Comment

Working...
                    X