Collapse
No announcement yet.

JCC Jr Vs Serg Maravilla...who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCC Jr Vs Serg Maravilla...who you got?

I saw Jr do work over the weekend...I've been telling the haters all along that this kid may not ever be his dad (but who will) but the kid is good...and then some...sure Andy Lee is NOT the top of the food chain but any dude they put in front of him Jr has done work....and he sure as hell did work on this kat....

now comes............Sept 15 ....Serg MARAVIALLA Martinez...Im a fan of the dude not gonna lie....and unlike Lee Serg IS the top of the food chain....Jr is gonna have to have an out of body experience to beat this man (IMO) but so far Jr has risen up to expectations...I won't be the one to say IT CAN'T BE DONE!!!

so who you got ???
    JCC Jr gonna get that win!
    18.18%
    Serg gonna do work on JCC and get that win
    78.79%
    RicDaRula es bien chingon!
    3.03%
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 06-18-2012, 11:40 AM.

no doubt Chavez jr has been progressing with each fight. He has a good skill set . Good chin and decent defense. Maravilla is too much for Jr though. Jr can hadle somone that gives angles like sergio. He will struggle with the fact that sergio is a southpaw and has good power. Maravilla UD12

Comment

Gonna have to go with Maravilla.

Chavez showed some improvements in his last bout, but I still think Sergio is too much for Chavez.

Hopefully this fight actually happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Illangelo View Post
        Gonna have to go with Maravilla.

Chavez showed some improvements in his last bout, but I still think Sergio is too much for Chavez.

Hopefully this fight actually happens.
        jebuz christ that nalga drives me crazy every time.....

Comment

MArtinez is so good, but he is a small middleweight.. I think Cahvez will make it difficult just becasue of his size..I still think MArtinez might outbox him but not before going through hell and back..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            MArtinez is so good, but he is a small middleweight.. I think Cahvez will make it difficult just becasue of his size..I still think MArtinez might outbox him but not before going through hell and back..
            I wonder what weight Jr came in at for the lee fight......anyone know?

Comment

I bet Chavez can take Cloud and Pascal shots. The kid is strong and too damn big for Martinez. He will catch up with him eventually and TKO him. And he has improve a lot. This JCC Jr is not the same kid who fought Vanda. This kid is not taking breaks during the round. He will clean that division and maybe a guy like Dirrell can beat him in 168. A fight against Froch will be a war.

No sere su fanatico jamas, pero el chamaco esta mejorando y hay que reconocerlo. Y esta haciendo lo mismo que su papa, que peleo con 40 y tantos taxistas y cuando subio a otro nivel, mejor grandemente.

Comment

martinez, of course. i think i'm going to be rooting for him until he retires. i really don't like chavez either. i acknowledge he's improving at a good rate and they're handling his career nicely, but all the shady shit is what i can't get past. skipping drug tests, using kid sized rings, and working with scumbags like bob arum and freddie roach.
                plus his fans are ******ed as fuck. accepting that this dude skips out on tests, weighs 20+ lbs the next day and don't even question it. most might be trolls (especially the ones claiming him to be the next atg). i know martinez knows he can't let it go to a decision, but i hope he really tries to stop him and not fight so calm like he did in his last two fights. i never intend or do wish pain or hurt upon someone else, but in this fight, i really hope martinez bashes this guy's skull in. i just can't stand him, his fanbase, his dad, his trainer, pretty much anything. and i don't care if he's mexican like me, in sports and general tbh, i don't let shit like that get in the way of my views.

Comment

I like both, and i've always thought the fight would be closer than people thought. This was reinforced by Martinez's recent lackluster performances and Chavez's increasing ability ...

I'll probably be rooting for Maravilla .....

Comment

I live both these kats.......I think Maravilla takes it but ill be rooting for the upset by Jr

Comment

Working...
                    X