No announcement yet.

I Can't think of a Worse Robbery in Recent History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    You're high on bird s**t. I scored it 9 rounds to 3 for Campillo, making it 115-111. Cloud was the agressor but it was NOT effective agression at all. Campillo was hitting Cloud with EVERYTHING he threw at times, and beat him down.

I knew Cloud was suspect after he struggled with Mack before the eventual KO. Cloud was never that good to begin with. He should give Campillo a rematch, but he won't. Campillo should get a fight with the Pascal-Erdei winner or Cleverly. He deserves it.
    Bro stop implying im on drugs, please. I DONT DO DRUGS. And I dont want to set bad a example for young kids here who are reading. Drugs are bad. I only do salvia and not that much either.

You have a point but man based on the 2 KDs alone he won 4 rounds. I saw him win like 2-3 more. It was close though and he did enough to edge it out. You gotta take the belt from the champ, convincingly.

Comment

I think they will have no chance but to order a rematch. It was too close IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        I don't think it was close at all, Campillo convincingly won and that 116-110 card for Cloud was an aberration.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          You're high on bird s**t. I scored it 9 rounds to 3 for Campillo, making it 115-111. Cloud was the agressor but it was NOT effective agression at all. Campillo was hitting Cloud with EVERYTHING he threw at times, and beat him down.

I knew Cloud was suspect after he struggled with Mack before the eventual KO. Cloud was never that good to begin with. He should give Campillo a rematch, but he won't. Campillo should get a fight with the Pascal-Erdei winner or Cleverly. He deserves it.
          He's a fan of Manny Pacquiao. He has an ulterior motive. Read between the lines. He's trying to justify Cloud winning because of the Marquez-Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

You have a point but man based on the 2 KDs alone he won 4 rounds. I saw him win like 2-3 more. It was close though and he did enough to edge it out. You gotta take the belt from the champ, convincingly.
            lol damn AT LEAST DO THE MATH!!!

Let's say he won 3 more rounds, plus the 1st round. ADD IT UP.Here watch. Lets say your scorecard looked like this:

1. 10 | 7
            2. 9 | 10
            3. 9 | 10
            4. 9 | 10
            5. 9 | 10
            6. 10 | 9
            7. 9 | 10
            8. 10 | 9
            9. 9 | 10
            10. 9 | 10
            11. 9. 10
            12. 10 | 9

That's four rounds for Cloud, right? Add up the scores:

112 - 114

LOL cloud lost based on your logic you just didn't bother to add up the scores!
            Last edited by ИATAS; 02-19-2012, 12:58 AM.

Comment

The Shumenov robbery was WAY worse, one of the worst in history

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                The Shumenov robbery was WAY worse, one of the worst in history
                yep, one of the wost I've ever seen in my life. I remember Shumenov was getting so badly beat the ref almost stopped the fight a couple times.

So sad Campillo has had three terrible decisions against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  Think about it, what will a rematch do? This guy has been robbed 3 times already. What will stop the judges from robbing him a 4th time? Boxing doesn't really do **** to bad judges. You can name suspensions and ****, but judges just get a slap on the wrist. No judge hasn't really been made an example of. The Williams-Lara judges being "suspended indefinitely"? A slap on the wrist, they'll come back. Judges need to start being banned from judging entirely, not suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Think about it, what will a rematch do? This guy has been robbed 3 times already. What will stop the judges from robbing him a 4th time? Boxing doesn't really do **** to bad judges. You can name suspensions and ****, but judges just get a slap on the wrist. No judge hasn't really been made an example of. The Williams-Lara judges being "suspended indefinitely"? A slap on the wrist, they'll come back. Judges need to start being banned from judging entirely, not suspended.
                    usually in rematches in terrible robberies there is so much attention that it almost hast to be scored right. Think Diaz vs Paulie Malignaggi for example.

I agree with the bolded

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      lol damn AT LEAST DO THE MATH!!!

Let's say he won 3 more rounds, plus the 1st round. ADD IT UP.Here watch. Lets say your scorecard looked like this:

1. 10 | 7
                      2. 9 | 10
                      3. 9 | 10
                      4. 9 | 10
                      5. 9 | 10
                      6. 10 | 9
                      7. 9 | 10
                      8. 10 | 9
                      9. 9 | 10
                      10. 9 | 10
                      11. 9. 10
                      12. 10 | 9

That's four rounds for Cloud, right? Add up the scores:

112 - 114

LOL cloud lost based on your logic you just didn't bother to add up the scores!
                      I dont care about math okay. I saw what I saw. I dont care what anyone says!! The judges agree with me and they are professionals so Im on their level too. You cant argue with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X