Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toshiaki Nishioka vs. Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Arum has already said that Nonito will have 4 fights in 2012. He also said that he is enticing Nishioka with more money to fight him on the first quarter of next year, fall back plan is Arce if it doesn't happen.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        Thanks.

Doanire destroys Vazquez and Arce like they're nothing.

Nishioka might put a good fight.

I would make Garcia a huge favorite over Juanma.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          ...and how about tyson marquez rematching mepranum instaed of rematchin a guy he already beat to set the other fighters examples?.....
          That rematch would have happened eventually if Richie had stayed on the title course instead of getting KOd by pingo Miranda. Marquez did his thing and won the title in Panama. The fight was a FOY candidate and a rematch doesn't look bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Thanks.

Doanire destroys Vazquez and Arce like they're nothing.

Nishioka might put a good fight.

I would make Garcia a huge favorite over Juanma.
            yeah, i don't really want to see it either, but with either guy, they bring a fanbase which is what matchmakers look for. nishioka would be the best though, for sure. check out ryan ********'s interview with robert garcia, he says he doesn't really want to see garcia/lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              That rematch would have happened eventually if Richie had stayed on the title course instead of getting KOd by pingo Miranda. Marquez did his thing and won the title in Panama. The fight was a FOY candidate and a rematch doesn't look bad at all.
              lol.....miranda does not fight like tyson marquez and it was not long ago when mepranum outboxed marquez...why is cotto rematching margo when he got ktfo vs by margs....and margs just got beat up by pac?..lol..i'll tell you why..becuase cotto is seeking redemtion, and top rank is making that happen....while tyson is staying away from all the bad style match up for him...point is , dont be criticising other fighters what youre favorite fighter is doing...

Comment

lol.....miranda does not fight like tyson marquez and it was not long ago when mepranum outboxed marquez...why is cotto rematching margo when he got ktfo vs by margs....and margs just got beat up by pac?..lol..i'll tell you why..becuase cotto is seeking redemtion, and top rank is making that happen....while tyson is staying away from all the bad style match up for him...point is , dont be criticising other fighters what youre favorite fighter is doing...
                No, Marquez would have fought Richie again if they both had continued winning. Now Marquez is the champion and he's giving the former champion a chance at redemption. Richie can keep winning and eventually get a shot, I know for a fact Marquez wants to fight him again now with Manuel Montiel on his corner to seek redemption.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  No, Marquez would have fought Richie again if they both had continued winning. Now Marquez is the champion and he's giving the former champion a chance at redemption. Richie can keep winning and eventually get a shot, I know for a fact Marquez wants to fight him again now with Manuel Montiel on his corner to seek redemption.
                  well, margs did not continue winning , infact he just got beat the **** out him by pac and still cotto is rematching him becuae he feels the need to avenged that loss, how come tyson cant do the same thing?....

Comment

well, margs did not continue winning , infact he just got beat the **** out him by pac and still cotto is rematching him becuae he feels the need to avenged that loss, how come tyson cant do the same thing?....
                    What the flying **** are you saying? Do you realize Cotto can't make the same amount of money he's making against Margarito than against anyone else within Top Rank? Marquez on the other hand can.

Now Boxing is money first pride second and this Cotto vs Margatio doesn't even compare to a rematch between Mepranum and Marquez. Mepranum will get his chance at a title again if he keeps winning.

Why am I even wasting my time on you? You're Puga, you're a pathetic ******. I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore. I know Marquez would be glad to fight Mepranum again if everything goes well next week and an offer is right.

Comment

Donaire wins by decision, possibly late TKO.

Comment

Working...
                      X