Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko vs Teofimo rematch or Fury vs Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one gives a ***** about Loma apart from his fans. He was outboxed and soundly beaten. And he only had success when Teo was tired.

He’s lucky he didn’t come out blazing, else he would’ve be been sparked. And rd 12 told me all I need to know.

I want AJ vs Fury for the first undisputed HW in over 2 decades. HW is levels above other divisions in boxing and it’s the biggest fight since May vs Pacman. AJ is miles better than the awkward cherrypicking fat gypo but it’d be a pleasure to watch a 6’9 goofball get knocked out cold, lol.

Comment

Fury vs AJ

It be best for Loma to go back to 130. Jr. Lightweight's going to be stacked with talent next year.

Comment

Edit: I read it as Teo-Loma rematch or another Fury-Wilder fight so I voted for Teo v Loma but now realise it's Fury-AJ this should be a non-brainer. Of course anyone should want to see that over Teo-Loma, Teo already won comfortably whereas we haven't seen what Fury v AJ would look like.
        Last edited by 786; 11-24-2020, 10:00 AM.

Comment

I want both but AJ v Fury is the hottest ticket in boxing for me

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            lomachenko v lopez. you cant nick a decision like that and not give the other guy a rematch, its not fair
            Especially when he was the P4P#1 & champ in that division

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              Lomachenko got beaten soundly and he's only getting older while Lopez is still improving. There's no need for a rematch; Lomachenko should move back down to 130.

Fury vs Joshua is a huge fight and a necessary one. I don't think the outcome is really in question as I believe Fury easily wins, but it's still a fight the boxing world needs to see.
              Sounds like you're scared for Teo

You do know that Loma was injured, right?

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
                Edit: I read it as Teo-Loma rematch or another Fury-Wilder fight so I voted for Teo v Loma but now realise it's Fury-AJ this should be a non-brainer. Of course anyone should want to see that over Teo-Loma, Teo already won comfortably whereas we haven't seen what Fury v AJ would look like.
                Fail.

You know that's not true

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  No one gives a ***** about Loma apart from his fans. He was outboxed and soundly beaten. And he only had success when Teo was tired.

He’s lucky he didn’t come out blazing, else he would’ve be been sparked. And rd 12 told me all I need to know.

I want AJ vs Fury for the first undisputed HW in over 2 decades. HW is levels above other divisions in boxing and it’s the biggest fight since May vs Pacman. AJ is miles better than the awkward cherrypicking fat gypo but it’d be a pleasure to watch a 6’9 goofball get knocked out cold, lol.
                  Possibly the dumbest thing ever posted on this site (bolded)

Just take up another sport

Comment

AJ vs Fury would be the biggest fight in boxing for a number of years, not even a contest.

Comment

fury joshua is the fight to be made

loma, injuries and layoff's are not good at his age so im less interested in seeing him at the moment anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X