No announcement yet.

How bad do i look

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad do i look

Last edited by GreatestIam; 11-13-2020, 01:00 PM.

You couldn't have picked a worse bag to work and then ask that question. Honestly, arm punches are great but they will never build you strong........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      You couldn't have picked a worse bag to work and then ask that question. Honestly, arm punches are great but they will never build you strong........Rockin'
      We have 1 of those bags, we only use it for speed drills.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
        Bro, hats off to anyone trying to get back into it.

If u are stuck in the house like most of us, something else u can do in your room is tie a tennis ball to a fish line.

Comment

Lol arm punches can you see my feet to say that there arm punches.. I've knocked people out with less..

Comment

.. I've knocked people out with less..
            I highly doubt that your statement is true. Unless you are fighting 10 year old kids.........Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 11-13-2020, 01:02 PM.

Comment

What the bag is for speed something I'm 9bviouszly trying to work.. I'm not worried about power that's the last thing you lozse. This is a great bag..lmaO at arm punchs you've been saying that for 10 yeArs

Comment

What the bag is for speed something I'm 9bviouszly trying to work.. I'm not worried about power that's the last thing you lozse. This is a great bag..lmaO at arm punchs you've been saying that for 10 yeArs
                Sure it's a great bag. for somebody who doesn't know sheet about the art of boxing. From your video that you put up you obviously DKSAB. Arm punches are great doe.........Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 11-13-2020, 01:39 PM.

Comment

I highly doubt that your statement is true. Unless you are fighting 10 year old kids.........Rockin'

Youve been a dick for for far to long.. still acting like you know what your talking about 😂😂

Comment

Youve been a dick for for far to long.. still acting like you know what your talking about 😂😂
                    I took a sheet this morning that knew more boxing than you. I'm good with that, I wiped and flushed it........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X