No announcement yet.

Is Andre Ward Top 50 ATG???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Andre Ward Top 50 ATG???

Idk why but it seems like Andre Ward can be easily forgettable.

However his career was top notch and had a very unbeatable style in his prime. Went undefeated, cleared out 168 and became the top dog at 175lb.

Where does he rank ? Does he crack the Top 50?

Top 50 all time, idk. maybe top 100 when you factor in his entire career in boxing, olympics and etc. we've had millions of guys in the sport so it would be hard to make a top 50 bc someone is getting left out due to their era. if its top 50 modern era (80s-current) maybe.

Comment

does anyone on here even have a top 50 list?

Comment

I don’t have a top 50, but he probably gets in. Was never a Ward fan but excellent fighter.

Comment

Probably around the 50-ish mark...... I'm sure I could put 50 in front of him If I had time.

Comment

No, retired too soon. Too many men sacrificed and accomplished so much more.

Comment

Short answer, Hell no

Comment

Not that I've taken the time to create a top 50 list, but I could see him in my top 50. Top 100 for sure...

Comment

No not even close either.

Comment

You'd be very generous to give him a top 50 spot. Personally, I wouldn't have him that high. Not sure where I would rank him but compared to guys of the past, he hasn't done enough to warrant that placement.

Comment

Working...
                    X