Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s the Final Destination for 147 PBC? PPV SpencePAC? PAC could get stretched

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the Final Destination for 147 PBC? PPV SpencePAC? PAC could get stretched

Not even slow motion will stop the dubious mind of Haymon of sacrificing the lamb to Spence on PPV. Last men standing are across the street too.

I think manny is a free agent again so he could fight anyone even Khan they wanted it to be Errol last night that’s why manny was at Spence last fight entered the ring said yes be great fight but being the A side and legend he picked KT and Al couldn’t do nothing but hope that KT would win .

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
      I think manny is a free agent again so he could fight anyone even Khan they wanted it to be Errol last night that’s why manny was at Spence last fight entered the ring said yes be great fight but being the A side and legend he picked KT and Al couldn’t do nothing but hope that KT would win .
      As far as I can remember, GrandPac has 3-fight deal with PBC... He has 1 more fight if I'm correct...

Comment

That would make sense but everyone is underestimating Porter who I expect will make it an ugly treacherous fight.

Manny could opt out and fight Danny/Mikey Garcia and would do nice numbers on PPV if he was one more PBC fight.

Comment

If he was willing to fight Thurman I don't think he'd duck Spence. That's the biggest money fight out there for him at the moment in all likelihood.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            That would make sense but everyone is underestimating Porter who I expect will make it an ugly treacherous fight.

Manny could opt out and fight Danny/Mikey Garcia and would do nice numbers on PPV if he was one more PBC fight.
            I agree. I think even Porter is a very tough fight for Pacquiao.

Comment

Oh so one more fight , thanks some reason thought it was 2 . Tough choice on his part ... Spence is just murder he barely beat KT . Hurt rusty old version to not like prime Spence!!

Comment

Working...
              X