Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Trump had run for president in 08, would he have beaten Obama?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    No Republican would have won in 08
    This right here. Plus Obama ran a great campaign

"Yes we can!"

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      You stupid ass son of a fkking whore.

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION AT ALL.

EFF OFF!!!
      Why react like this?

Just because you didnt like his answer doesnt mean you have to blow up like a petulant child who got told 'No'.

Me, I think Ibama would have won in 08. The recession was still fresh in voters minds, and sub 2% annual growth (which is below average historical growth) 4 years later was acceptable to the electorate.

However, I think after 8 years of sub 2% annual growth there was no excuses left. Obama had failed in terms of the economy, and new fiscal policies had to be implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

"Yes we can!"
        It helps to have 95% of the press on one's team.

Remember that first debate?

Romney humiliated Obama. He sat Obama in that chair, and read off economic indicator after economic indicator showing how badly Obama had failed on the economy. Obama had no rebuttal and just sat there taking it. What could he say?

It was like watching a parent reaming out a kid who brought home a bad report card.

And yet Obama beat Romney fairly easily.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          It helps to have 95% of the press on one's team.

Remember that first debate?

Romney humiliated Obama. He sat Obama in that chair, and read off economic indicator after economic indicator showing how badly Obama had failed on the economy. Obama had no rebuttal and just sat there taking it. What could he say?

It was like watching a parent reaming out a kid who brought home a bad report card.

And yet Obama beat Romney fairly easily.
          Romney did two huge mistakes:

He didn't go after the hispanic
          Stopped campaigning way to early disregarding some states

He had a chance and he blew it. Obama's campaign was better. He had so many disadvantages that were pointed out and they were able to overcome it

Comment

You stupid ass son of a fkking whore.

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION AT ALL.

GO TO HELL!
            My my a little sensitive are we when we question intelligence.You give yourself away Einstein.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
              My my a little sensitive are we when we question intelligence.You give yourself away Einstein.
              He needs to be very careful.

These days, mentioning someone's parents is an automatic ban if its reported.

The forum's self-annointed "e-beef champion", who constantly gets in insult hurling contests with other posters, got someone banned for simply mentioning his mom or dad.

If you get banned for saying it to the 'champ', you'll cop a ban for saying it to anyone.

Comment

Romney did two huge mistakes:

He didn't go after the hispanic
                Stopped campaigning way to early disregarding some states

He had a chance and he blew it. Obama's campaign was better. He had so many disadvantages that were pointed out and they were able to overcome it
                Amazingly enough, Hillary repeated that big mistake in the very next Presidential election.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                  You stupid fkk YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE FKKING QUESTION AT ALL!!!

I read over your goddamn rant four times already. NOWHERE DID YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO ANSWER THE FKKING QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"Yes we can!"
                    Exactly. Between that and "It's all Bush's fault", he couldn't lose

Comment

You stupid fkk YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE FKKING QUESTION AT ALL!!!

I read over your goddamn rant four times already. NOWHERE DID YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO ANSWER THE FKKING QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X