No announcement yet.

Povertkin or Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povertkin or Ortiz

Which win holds more value in your opinion? And who is the more accomplished and better fighter.

as others have mentioned...povetkin better resume but if i had to pick them h2h right now id pick ortiz

Comment

Ortiz easily...

Comment

Povetkin for sure

Comment

I would say Povetkin. Not that Ortiz isn't a good fighter but Povetkin is an olympic gold medalist and his pro resume is superior as well. Its weird that Wilder got so much credit for beating Ortiz when Joshua barely got any for Povetkin but I guess that's the power of low expectations. As for who would win if they fought right now, its hard to say. That's a total 50-50 fight.

Comment

Povetkin. Hed have got kauffman out of there in 1 round and we all know it

Comment

PoveRtkin? Hehe. He's now reduced to a low budget **** career, known as Pervertkin. David Price would have watched Pervertkin bang his wife, but he fell on the edge of the bed and got knocked out, despite not hitting his head.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                I would say Povetkin. Not that Ortiz isn't a good fighter but Povetkin is an olympic gold medalist and his pro resume is superior as well. Its weird that Wilder got so much credit for beating Ortiz when Joshua barely got any for Povetkin but I guess that's the power of low expectations. As for who would win if they fought right now, its hard to say. That's a total 50-50 fight.
                Povetkin has been on looking really average the last 2 years he really didn't look in a top HW conversation since he got the caught with PED

We will see it in his next fight he is done

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Povetkin. Hed have got kauffman out of there in 1 round and we all know it
                  He couldn't get Christian Hammer out in 12 so I seriously doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Povetkin has been on looking really average the last 2 years he really didn't look in a top HW conversation since he got the caught with PED

We will see it in his next fight he is done
                    He looked pretty good against Joshua even though he lost. Most people had him up on the scorecards. Ortiz looked pretty average against Dave Allen and Malik Scott but he rose to the occasion against Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X