Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Got His Name By Beating an Inactive, Beaten Guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Got His Name By Beating an Inactive, Beaten Guy!

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is not impressed with Anthony Joshua's biggest accomplishment - an eleventh round stoppage of Wladimir Klitschko in April of 2017. While the win was impressive, there were some critics who felt the victory was tarnished with the fact that Klitschko was already 40-years-old, inactive since November 2015 - and coming off a twelve round decision loss to Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Poor casuals they spend so much time in this shyte division *YAWN*, I'm going to go cut up some lightweight clips.

Comment

Ha! Wilder raining down the trash talk.

Comment

I'm all for Wilder getting a fair % split but his comment about 'A man of my stature and what I've done for the sport' is a bit delusional.

Anyway a fight that the fans want to see is here come November! Wilder to KO Fury early, he will get put down but he is a fighting man so will get back up but a Wilder onslaught will ensue and he'll be stopped.

Wilder can then make whatever demands he wants to Hearn/AJ and they will be forced to oblige.

Fury will then fight and beat Whyte.

Comment

EXACTLY!

CLinchko was 5001 years old. a goddamn fossil. and STILL dropped Gayj on his ass!! he simply couldn't finish him because his dusty fossilized arms couldn't move anymore.

most overrated win in boxing history!!

and Clinchko was great in his prime. but that greatness was greatly achieved by JUICING with that grade A russian juice. and Gayj is also a juice head.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

LOL you can see the pre-juiced up version of Wlad here trying to clinch but didn't have the strength for it. when he began juicing nobody could avoid those bear hugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              EXACTLY!

CLinchko was 5001 years old. a goddamn fossil. and STILL dropped Gayj on his ass!! he simply couldn't finish him because his dusty fossilized arms couldn't move anymore.

most overrated win in boxing history!!

and Clinchko was great in his prime. but that greatness was greatly achieved by JUICING with that grade A russian juice. and Gayj is also a juice head.
              you have no reason to call wlad a juice head other than your own biased opinion. .

Comment

And Beyonce got her name by beating bums like Stiverne

Comment

I like Wilder but all this negative energy spent discrediting your rival is not cool and can be perceived as envious. Yes complain about the flat Fee, even complain that you think Joshua is scared but when you start now questioning his opponents and diminishing their abilities especially when you were in a position to fight that same man which your manager point blank said you are not ready you can not complain. Had you have fought him you yourself would be a superstar and you may have been offering Flat fees to Joshua and Fury. It’s too late to complain now

Comment

Let’s just keep it real from a business standpoint, there’s no American hype about the Povetkin fight next month, no one is speaking on it, American media isn’t covering it as of now, fury and wilder antics were on sportscenter

Wilder Joshua should have launched DAZN, it would have attracted a lot more subscribers open to the idea of trying out a new service with a big heavyweight showdown

Hearn May have missed the target from an American standpoint, now fury gets to make a big impression on America

And this fight is long overdue I’m happy it’s happening

And people are forgetting about rematch clauses, they will probably fight again in April lmaoooooo

Comment

Working...
                    X